What would your in game characters be?

Hmm...

Male: Astrophil (if last name, Azzara or some variation)

Female: Victoria Costello

Role - Cinderfall Director, Politician, Scientist/Researcher (undecided really)

...Perhaps a little outfit design on the side. I envision the House of Astrophil, or the House of Costello, or some such similar name. I'll take a leaf out of Donatella's book.

Hmm...

Male: Astrophil (if last name, Azzara or some variation)

Female: Victoria Costello

Role - Organization Director, Scientist, perhaps a little outfit design on the side.

You really do like the idea of outfit design in this game, don't you? :P

Character: Sel-Kuni Aiseti

Roles: Industrialist, Organization Director/CEO, Capital Vessel Pilot. 

I like building things for people to destroy, but I also enjoy piloting the biggest things I can build :D

Character: Estelleisen

female / gender neutral

Role: Leader. PvP Event organizer.

part time: mining, pvp, merc / privateer

Ill be really busy with Cinderfall, helping people and having long boring discussions with lots of people. I also might help out the Galactic Republic, I'm not sure yet because it may be a conflict of interest.

I also hope to establish a precendent for semi competitive gaming. A league by which players can form teams and engage in controlled pvp matches against each other, for fun, glory, and maybe game money. Or something along those lines.

I want to be involved with the creation of a Battlecruiser I want to dub the Valkyrie Class, a rapid response ship with heavy deference and support but light / medium on the offensive side. But otherwise Ill probably leave all the ship design strictly to the industrialists and scientists of the organisation.

nice to meet n greet all you other aspiring individuals.

TrihXeen(of course) I would be a community(as in my clan at least) leader, scientist(most likely slightly crazed), explorer, and an architect.

We would create a safe haven farther out in space, and start to invite others to our community.

OR I will be a space pirate or anti space pirate. There are so many options out there but these are my main to chose from right now.

At the moment it'll be:

Name: Lady Astrum or Bella Astrum or Admiral Astrum

Role: Leader of Astrum Enterprises or a city Founder and Architect, or even an opportunist Explorer.

Really cannot say which way I'm going to swing just yet  :ph34r:

Name: Darius Sanguine Natus (Sanguna for short)

Role: Leader in first line, after this scientist and builder with a liking for big and complex things.

Part time: commander, pilot, diplomat what ever i need to be in the situation. I'm maybe not the right person for the job, but i do it if its needed.

Hard question.

My name will be Nuppzi like it is.

At this time I do not want to specify.

I'm more the peaceful one and there are so many possibilities.

It depends also on the implementation of things.

we will see. ^^

My character name would be same as here maybe - Skilled Stealth but my char would be an elite fighter pilot (eventually be an elite one anyway with practise) that pirates would fear and id be like a beacon of safety and security, I want to be part of a security force, so like a player made police agency. aside from that id want to be a bit of a builder making my own fighter ships keeping up with the latest tech so im one step ahead of my enemies and pirates. Overall i want to excell at what i do not try to be a jack of all trades. so if anyone wants to join me in my goal we can form together create a security force to help and look after the weak, we will be a force for good. Id be there to help new players provide protection and stability to a region.

Thanks guys for reading and hope to hear from you all :)

Why not join in?

Name:

Anthe "Mastered" Red-Male

Falina Redmark-Female

Role: DUA Leader, Economist, Builder/Designer

Side Jobs: Miner, Bank Manager, Legate, even more stuff

Basic Info: I'll be managing the DUA and massive player bases in order to sustain my own stability and that of others as well. I am looking at other factions/alliances/guilds/corporations to find a compatibility of interests. From there, I plan to help sustain them and my own Alliance together.

As well, I hope to be playing a major part in the Cinderfall Syndicate as I have found both of our organizations fall into compatibility of interests and would work well together.

"Side Jobs: Miner, Bank Manager, Legate, even more stuff" -MasteredRed

First off, found my name.

I would probably be a bounty/pirate hunter (if there are bounties), a researcher, possibly just a guy who builds stations around the universe. or an explorer

• 2 weeks later...

My name uh? Hmmmmm....

Name : Cpt. Badguy McTotsevil
Role : Industrialist /pirate /peacekeeper /criminal /builder /demolisher /plumber /carpenter /doctor /sheperd /kennels' owner /nerf-herder /smuggler /ports authority officer /knight /rogue /childrens' party magician /transformer and I consider a possibility to expand into the prosperous field of transmutation as an alchemist and turn my entire body into salt.