How about some RP talk?!?

TrihXeen

I have been into RP in games for a few years now. I haven't actually gotten too into it since most servers for games that offer it require an interview.

Would anyone be interested in doing some RP type things. Like, come up with a back story for 2 or more empires(so to speak) and see how people play it out? If you would be interested, lets start planning! I can come up with a story if people would like to give options for names, look and feel of empires, and the such. I would also be open to help writing and what not.

I truly think it would be amazing to have a good, immersive RP story for the RPers out there to jump into right off the bat.

One thing I just thought of to keep things under control, would to possibly have what I would call sessions(episodes might be a better term, but we will stick to sessions for this example). Sessions would be times of the day when the most frequent people RPing are on. So, during those times is when it is full on RP. Outside of those times would be minimal, non story affecting, RP. One con to this is that it would really be too much improve, and people might take that time to plan things out. There would, of course, be rules of engagement, so that say a war broke out. One side wouldn't just be like f-it-all and nuke everyone.

This could happen on the same planet, multiple planets, or even star systems. Would just depend on the number of people joining in!

I look forward to everyone's feed back!

Thanks,

-TrihXeen

Some discussions about this are going on in the Library forum, but I agree. 

I'd like to see an RP religion in the game with a whole hierarchy of priests and bishops (or whatever they choose to be called) and a military they operate like the Roman Empire. This image comes to mind:

6d7e3881cfc784aa1ba6363f5e133d01.jpg

I'd like to see an RP religion in the game with a whole hierarchy of priests and bishops (or whatever they choose to be called) and a military they operate like the Roman Empire. This image comes to mind:

So like the Amarrian Empire then?

https://community.eveonline.com/backstory/races/amarr/

Yes, we need one of these. :D

Deus Vult? 

But yes, a large organization that prides itself on being a religious sect would be rather interesting, I would hope they had a rather defense stance and that they would not instigate combat without a reason that is against them.

Being on their good side would have its ups and downs but much the same of the other side, so many possibilities! 

Please, someone just do this. :P

That ship tho... I like that. It wouldn't be frowned upon if I made a similar thread there? I have thought of some more details to add, so it wouldn't be a duplicate. It would be more of a 'I'm doing this RP thing' thread.

• 2 months later...

I'll be roleplaying the whole time, at first I'll strike it alone and gather some resources then I'll find an empty system, lay claim to some land and start my own empire, the federation of fandems. Like the federation we will police our selves and accept new members, if stargates are a thing in game we'll all be linked through a central hub to allow access between outposts