Hello,

I could have sworn a youtuber I follow mentioned this game earlier this year, but I guess I didn't really understand what he was describing. As soon as I saw that trailer, my jaw dropped and I nearly peed my pants in excitement. This is exactly what I keep looking for in these kinds of games, and finally some people are coming through on what I expect.

Last year I got to be part of the bug testing for Empyrion before the release of the pre-alpha, and from getting to talk with those devs and listening to the dev videos of Space Engineers, this is basically what all those devs were imagining but haven't and probably won't for some time accomplish. The mechanics, the look, the feel, the combat, are all sounding to be superior in every way. I don't think I'll ever need another game like this if it turns out to be what they say.

I can't wait to find some similarly minded people around and playfully speculate on the crazy possibilities this game "may" allow...  :D

BTW, I wonder if maybe some day they may implement some sort of advanced sound block that could allow you to modulate it in real time and play sequences of sound bytes, so then you could have in-game DJs...  :o

BTW, I wonder if maybe some day they may implement some sort of advanced sound block that could allow you to modulate it in real time and play sequences of sound bytes, so then you could have in-game DJs...  :o

I hope so! I remember being a host on a radio station for The Matrix Online back in the day and having a ton of fun doing it. The game didn't support it, but it was one of the more popular stations that players listened to while playing.

Also, welcome to the forum!  :)

Welcome to the forums! :D

Good to see more and more people coming aboard.

I can't wait to find some similarly minded people around and playfully speculate on the crazy possibilities this game "may" allow...  :D

Nor can I, ;)
Hopefully it allows a lot like space engineers, but on a more grand scale!

That DJ idea is a good one. Since there is coding in the game, wouldn't it be possible for someone to make a radio, set it to listen to a "device" or an "input"? Then, have it out put a signal to other "radios"?? Seems easy enough, but then again, I don't know hardly any coding.