Zombies you're all doomed

wesbruce

You're all doomed! I just figured out how to do player zombies in this game without breaking the lore. If early or later game play gets a bit uninteresting and grindy this may spice things up.

Hint defective resurrection nodes. 

No you won't be a super zombie ... at first.

A low tech variant spawns you without a suit, nanopack and nanoformer but there is a build path to making them. Again late late gameplay if interest wains.

I await the dev's comments eagerly. 

Let the flames begin. 

Uhhhhh 

I think you missed the memo.

This is a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplay Sandbox Game. Not a Zombie Survival >.>

Most gamers these days (Myself included when they don't run through walls cough DayZ) enjoy a good survival game about zombies. However, this game is not about zombies. It's about rebuilding civilization. Even if you could add zombies into the game while keeping to lore, what's the point? What purpose would they serve? They would only be there just because.

They would only be there just because.

You could say the same about any skin on any ship, if they all perform the same its just cosmetic, people will always go for something just because its there.

At some point you will have to wait for seomething to finish counting down, having everything instantly would be boring, cooldowns are needed.  The more you have to do in those wait times the better, no matter how irrelevant it may seem.  You could have player made rewards for tournaments to kill waves, you or your buddies team up to take part. Game time tokens as rewards or crafted items for the tournament winner that sort of thing.