-OUTDATED- Unified Systems of the outer Belt [USOB] -OUTDATED-

Well, you heard him. Someone get to it already.

But in reality, a faction that actually is dedicated to something questionable will be a refresher. Also, a somewhat developed faction is also a refresher as well. I.e. A faction that has some lore, structure and government system planned. And I'm not trying to self advertise, but I'm already working on it. it can be check out through the forums on my factions website.

It's about time we had a faction with questionable ethics. Most factions on here are only concerned with being peaceful.

Funny considering that im thinking about making you our first rival :rolleyes:

But i also noticed a lack of "evil" factions which is kind of worrying because all of you will probably gang up on me, which is why i will wait for the alliances to build up and pick my victims then

Funny considering that im thinking about making you our first rival :rolleyes:

But i also noticed a lack of "evil" factions which is kind of worrying because all of you will probably gang up on me, which is why i will wait for the alliances to build up and pick my victims then

You could rival me but you need to consider the fact that my corporation is only a corporation. We aren't a governing body and won't be claiming land and will go out of our way to avoid politics at all. It would be like China declaring Microsoft their rival.

You should also probably wait until launch to choose your rivals as undoubtedly they will be chosen depending on geopolitics, aggression, and opposing ideology.

You could rival me but you need to consider the fact that my corporation is only a corporation.

Well you still have recource transports and mining operations i assume, at least some kind of economy based on transport

But yes i will wait and see for... good targets (you could always pay me/us for protection :P )