Greetings All!

Greetings and hello all,

I've recently discovered this game via a report from one of my normal youtubers, and I have to say, WOW! I thought Star Citizen was ambitious but this is almost too much to be believable. I want this game to succeed desperately, and will contribute what I can to see that it happens. 

This is incorporating many aspects of other games I currently play and getting a chance to have them all in one game is staggering. A small list of a few references:

-Space Engineers

-Kerbal Space Program

-Stellaris

-Minecraft

-Eve-Online

The last MMORPG I played was Archage and it simply killed the MMO experience for me, I haven't been able to bring myself to start another MMO since. I'm holding high hopes on this game to help me return to that part of the gaming world.

Cheers

Man Archeage was a real let down. Started off strong, and now it's just vomit worthy to think about. 

Glad to have you here with us however! Another Eve survivor.... they just keep coming. :D

Greetings and hello all,

The last MMORPG I played was Archage and it simply killed the MMO experience for me, I haven't been able to bring myself to start another MMO since. I'm holding high hopes on this game to help me return to that part of the gaming world.

Welcome Ferran!

I feel the same way about ArcheAge. After Trion turned back on their early access promises (involving the free credits and items buyers of the $150 Alpha early access package were supposed to get), I felt burned but not enough to quit. After they decided to go full on Pay2Win, I uninstalled it and haven't ever gone back. 

It was a rough game for me anyways because I was in Oran'Thul, and they were jerks to literally everyone, especially their own members. It really didn't help that Trion bent over backwards at every turn to appease them, even inviting the guild leader to their offices.

Anyways, hope to see you around on the forums :)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Eve and E3 seem to be bringing in quite the audience. Well, not to worry. Even if you are let down by ArchAge, we will have content for you to play in about a year..... eh close enough.

Feel free to browse around on the forums, suggest ideas or do whatever you like.

Man Archeage was a real let down. Started off strong, and now it's just vomit worthy to think about. 

True words. I had been so eager before launch...and to think what it's become now.

Welcome to DU Ferran!