Who else will be streaming this game?

Daddio

As soon as I can get access in game and am allowed to start streaming this game, (Depending on any NDA), I should be streaming this daily on Twitch.tv/daddio66 .  

This is my most anticipated game that is in development.

2017 can't come soon enough!

I don't plan on streaming, for much the same reason that people typically don't stream Eve Online (to prevent secrets from getting out).

However I will likely be producing RP-style videos for youtube along with the group of players I'll be with. 

I don't plan on streaming, for much the same reason that people typically don't stream Eve Online (to prevent secrets from getting out).

However I will likely be producing RP-style videos for youtube along with the group of players I'll be with. 

Same here. I have been wanting to start making videos using games, but there haven't been many game that I feel I would be able to do a lot of what I want without a lot of time spent in editing. DU pretty much has unlimited room for creativeness, in my opinion.

Once we are in live or out of NDA (if we are asked to sign one), I might consider making tutorial videos on building if there are any difficult aspects to it, but this really is something to wait for live. We saw how many tuorials from that other game became essentially useless on live. It's not really worth the time to educate people when that information has the potential to change for a live launch.

Secondly, dude to the PVP aspect of Dual. I don't know if I would want to invite everyone to know where I am if I am out of a safe zone. We'll see.

im new to the youtube thing mine will probably be more videos if i can find a group.....sadly im the only PC gamer i know :(

Plan on doing a stream more in the vein of Space Engineers builds.  You know getting creative minds together, having build challenges for ships, and then having them nuke each other to dust.  Then prizes.  That kind of thing.  And Autojoe234?  I'm also a PC gamer we should keep in touch. :D

P.S.  Mouse is stupid because it has enter key bound to it.  I posted too early before and re-edited. :wacko: