Hello All! From A Seasoned-Scripter

Rdav

Hello All!

I've never been one for branching out into new games before, mostly restricting myself to a few niche few games, although I've got to say, I watched the E3 trailer for Dual Universe and I was Sold.

Some people may know me as a very active member on The Space-Engineers Community, and have written a lot of fairly popular Weapons and QOL scripts for the game such as writing low-level AI for drone fleets, artificial user-interfaces for fleet command, along with multiple guided missile and automated turret scripts.

After reading about the in-game programming for Dual-Universe I'm learning LUA in eager anticipation of what can be done with this game, so expect to see me loitering around scripting sections, 

Anyway I am very exited for this game, so I'd like to show my support to the Devs, and hopefully contribute to community!

Rdav

Welcome Rdav! I will definitely be hitting you up in game. I design and craft pretty extensively detailed ships in other voxel games and do my best with their "scripting" systems, but it's mostly graphical interfacing so its easy to use. I have no knoweldge of actual scripting but I know I will run into things I need made. It would be nice to pair up in game eventually to brainstorm design ideas with what could be achieved with scripting.

I have a ship in another game that has faux drones for it's offense but they are static, can not move. There is no voxel movement in that game. I would love to recreate this in Dual with the drones being active and useable. :D