Changes to the Community Page.

Xplosiv

Updated ***Still Wishing for changes to the community main page! Many more featured posts should be displayed. Each organization also limited to only 1 of their posts being publicly visible at a time. 

Yes SOME, a small amount of a wide spectrum. The small amount of posts visible, made our leader try to always have one there. 

(Not defending what has occurred. We are currently going through a complete overhaul basically. )

These features will probably be thought over quite intently, though I believe there should just be a hard limit per week for posts.
As much as a scroll down option would be nice, what about it actually just cycles through more org posts each day/time you load? There isn't actually that much being posted and the algorithm isn't perfect at the moment.
It will be worked on, but I understand the suggestion.

The other gripe is featured posts are sticking from ages ago, this will surely be remedied soon. 

Not sure if this has come up yet.  I couldn't find a post about it. 

I'm wondering why the community page only displays 10 organization featured posts.  Also wondering why you cant click on the other categories like latest posts and top posts.   I'm in the galactic empire and we had had some issues with posts.  One reason we posted so much was only 10 posts come up for hundreds of orgs.   I suggest having many more.  Kinda like on some sites where you can just keep scrolling down forever.  I also suggest maybe making it so a org can only have 1, in the featured section. That org should be ale to choose their own featured post, to be displayed publicly.  Let me know what you think. 

I love this idea, it fixes what the others have been bitching about, and at the same time allows Organizations to still have tons of posts that don't get featured.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wish they'd make it so that the header doesn't constantly take up the top third of the screen!

On what system or with what resolution?

For me on the PC on a higher one it takes, at best, 20%.

On what system or with what resolution?

For me on the PC on a higher one it takes, at best, 20%.

My laptop. I am mildly exaggerating, but there is no need for such a basic header of three images each with one word to constantly stay with you as you scroll down a page.