My name is Trihxeen. I am from Texas in the United States. I am 27 soon to be 28! MMOs have been a big part of my gaming life since I was 14(playing RuneScape) and I plan on playing them til the day I die. I have played: RuneScape, EVE(not too much though), Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blade & Soul, and Everquest Next Landmark just to name a few.

I have played around with some game creation tools, but I have no degree. I can find my way around a 3D modeling program and I have down SOME modeling myself. The only one I have left from moving and changing PCs over the years is a model for a game I am currently writing a story for. I am about to start classes in game design, and hopefully one day be making my own games!

I am the first member of NinjaClanFu to join this forum! So, lets talk about some of the history of NinjaClanFu!

We started out as a group of three playing Minecraft together, and from there we have played/experienced many different types of games together! We came together as NinjaClanFu with 6 people when Ark: Survival Evolved was released in Early Access on Steam. We slowly grew in number from there because of some mishaps with a couple of people we added. But, we are always looking for more members in the future!

NinjaClanFu won't be any type of corporation, but we will be looking to build a community to thrive and prosper. This includes everything that the game will have to offer from miners to pvp to any sort of administration we might develop! We are currently planning on being explorers for a while, and hopefully finding a nice place to set up camp and get started on growing!

We currently aren't recruiting, but that can change soon! When we do start recruiting(if you would like to join us), we will likely have an application with MMO history and would like to know your experience in building, mining, PVP, and so forth. Additionally, we would prefer to meet will people in TS, Discord or something similar. Maybe even play some games together to see how we click! Play styles won't have to be exactly the same, but we would like to add people who have a similar, if not the same vision.

Anything else you would like to know about NinjaClanFu or myself, don't be afraid to ask! I will try to be as active on the forums as possible, but it might be minimal throughout the week since I work 4(days), 10 hour shifts each day.

Thank You for taking the time to read this! I look forward to meeting everyone!

-Trihxeen

I think we might be friends. I too got my start in the wonderful world of mmo's with runescape, currently the only mmo im still playing atm with my sub par pc im running.

My name on RS ended up being Darani. Some might find my original name offensive, so if you want to know it PM me. 

Looks like a nice group. I'm also scouting this game for a couple people I know. We hope to have you on the forums for a long time.

Welcome NinjaClanFu, as the forums say.

I plan on being with this game until it dies. It has everything I have ever wanted from a game(not just an MMO). Especially after seeing the anime SAO, and Log Horizon.

I plan on being with this game until it dies. It has everything I have ever wanted from a game(not just an MMO). Especially after seeing the anime SAO, and Log Horizon.

Or until you die.

Whichever is first. :P

Welcome! (It's a bit late, but it's the thought that counts, right?)

Or until you die.

Whichever is first. :P

Welcome! (It's a bit late, but it's the thought that counts, right?)

^^Yep^^ At least I would die happy! :D

My name on RS ended up being Darani. Some might find my original name offensive, so if you want to know it PM me. 

my name was TylerDurden at the end. i went through a few name changes lol was a master fisherman in runescape though.

and i plan the same thing for this game lol. ill be with it for years