Diverse Unified Accord(DUA)

Holy Desktop of IBM,
Hallowed be thy CPU,
Thy Hydrocooling cometh,
Thy Processing Limitations Undone.
Unlike in XBone And PS4
Give us this Gaming Session our deserved 4K resolution.
And turn our fps to 90.
As we play in native 4k Res with others on their 90 fps.
but lead us not into a controller's crib.
and deliver us from MacOS. Amen.

Father Twerkmotor of the International Church of the Holy Desktop.

Holy Desktop of IBM,

Hallowed be thy CPU,

Thy Hydrocooling cometh,

Thy Processing Limitations Undone.

Unlike in XBone And PS4

Give us this Gaming Session our deserved 4K resolution.

And turn our fps to 90.

As we play in native 4k Res with others on their 90 fps.

but lead us not into a controller's crib.

and deliver us from MacOS. Amen.

Father Twerkmotor of the International Church of the Holy Desktop.

I have to +1 this every time.

Ah, good times.

My god. A decent PC for 400$? That's unheard of! Do share this link of glory. This, fabtastic, this fabulistic, fabfabulous link.

P.s Haha auto-correct doesn't like me right now :D

lol i still need to search the youtube channel but every once in awhile i see a formfactor pc from a prebuilt site on clearance for like 499.

After going through the member list for both our Community Portal page and our website, I've noticed that some members that are registered on one website, are not registered on the other, and vise versa.

I'd like to suggest that everyone that is a member of the DUA, visit these websites and if not already, register to the website. It helps us all keep track of who our fellow members are.

Here are the links:

Community Portal: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/diverse-unified-alliancedua#tab-members
Hit 'Apply' in the bottom right of the description. 

Follow all the rules, answer all the questions, and so on. Even if you are already a member of the faction, it's best if you do it anyway. (That is just my opinion)

If you are already registered to both websites, don't worry then. This is just to organize us all a little more.

If any member of the DUA wishes to discover what the meaning of the third symbol on my banner is, visit the DUA website. You'll have to register as a member (Unless you already have)

Greetings Mastered Redstone,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

• 2 weeks later...

Today for you all, I have a post. Why this is a preview of the DUA Post that I will be doing.

The DUA Post is a preview of the government. Here, I give a brief overview of what I'm about to show, then give you a mockup image describing it all.

So, for today we will do the Military Corps. The Military Corps is a Categorization Branch of the DUA. Basicly, any organizations that can be categorized into this branch will have such done. Now, what this means is that Members of the DUA who have enough experience and are showing themselves as capable individuals can create their own Unit within the Military Corps.

Of course, being the Military Corps means that it's an official branch of the DUA, but what does that mean for you. Simply put, it means that this branch receives top priority for research, training and supplies.

DUA_Military_Corps_Post.png

As you can see, the Military Corps are a great place to join into the DUA. You get training, supplies, and a whole lot more. It's really meant to serve as one of the DUAs main priorities. 

For more DUA-Posts, go look over on the community page!