Diverse Unified Accord(DUA)

Seeing as we have three colors to our flag, (Official one still in the makings) Those colors being Red, Purple, and Gray/Silver, I've decided to create three variants of the now official DUA signature. I feel this will add a little variety to our looks. Here they all are.

DUA_Banner_Red.png
First of all, the red variant has gotten a little rework. I've lightened up the color a little so it fits in with the other variants.

DUA_Banner_Purple.png
Next, the purple variant. (My personal favorite)

DUA_Banner_Silver.png
Lastly, the silver variant.

You will also notice that each variant has now got a new icon. The logo for SIlverLight Industries has been added, our new allies. I've also changed up the Cynderfall Syndicate Logo a bit, replacing it with a full sized version. Finally, the DUA's Logo has been tweaked a bit too.

Hope you guys enjoy the (minor) update!

PC master race! :D

Finally, someone said this so I can quote them ^_^ 

Holy Desktop of IBM,

Hallowed be thy CPU,

Thy Hydrocooling cometh,

Thy Processing Limitations Undone.

Unlike in XBone And PS4

Give us this Gaming Session our deserved 4K resolution.

And turn our fps to 90.

As we play in native 4k Res with others on their 90 fps.

but lead us not into a controller's crib.

and deliver us from MacOS. Amen.

from a hardware perspective they aren't much different than budget laptops lol. but regardless. my current pc is outdated by about 10 years so till I get a new one

You could build one that is on medium to high specs for 400$ (externals like screen keyboard etc. do not apply) . I can give you a link if you want or look up the youtube channel LinusTech. They got all sort of budget rigs.

You could build one that is on medium to high specs for 400$ (externals like screen keyboard etc. do not apply) . I can give you a link if you want or look up the youtube channel LinusTech. They got all sort of budget rigs.

I will do that when I get off work today. thank you

A lot of stuff can happen when having a forced vacation from a community. Hello again everyone and sorry for the delay. This weeks update is finally out.

So, let's break it down. Most of the stuff has been members who have joined. Let me mention them real quick:

UnicornN7

KineticPhantom

IffyCougar832

Julius

All these people are new members. Now, in terms of other developments, let me get down to it. As you all know, Dominar has been hard at work designing logos. Those were released a while ago and are quite nice looking.

Now, I am ready to announce that the DUA now has a discord chat. 

That concludes today's topics. Thank you all and on my behalf, I hope you have a good day

Daily Update #3, 28/7/2016

Welcome to all our new members! 

Glad to see we have a Discord channel. Discord is far better then Teamspeak, especially with the audio input/output :o

Welcome to all our new members! 

Glad to see we have a Discord channel. Discord is far better then Teamspeak, especially with the audio input/output :o

Only plebes use Discord. Cheap. Plebes.

Teamspeak fo life.

Joking of course. :D

get like a $30 one from turtle beach then. has a mic and everything and doesn't sound bad

most mics are the same if the are for gaming and use a usb as opposed to a aux jack. but from experience....cheaper ones like Logitech dont feel all that great after 4 hrs on a game

Hello again everyone. Today, for the news, I have created a document regarding the DUA structrure and formation. It's basicly government structure but it should give some insight. 

http://duafaction.enjin.com/timelock

Yeah that's it for today. Not much but I'm workin on more.

Thank you and on my behalf, I hope you have a good day.

Daily Update #4, 1/8/2016