Diverse Unified Accord(DUA)

This is what happen when I leave my members unsupervised. I shall deal with them appropriately. 

*pulls out mysterious looking tool*

*Walks out* Nope

So, I figure something to liven the mood would be lovely. Now to announce something. Ah right!

I, the proud leader of the DUA, am announcing the DUA Twitter and Google+!

Twitter

Google+

Essentially, what this will allow me to do is to post status updates on the DUA early or post filler on the DUA so that people can still get information if I seem to be dead or gone(it happens).

Thank you and hope to see you all later!

Past post. Irrelevant. No one needs to see it.

DUA Logo's Round 1:

I've been working on feasible logo's for the DUA branches and I've come up with three. I'll be releasing them three at a time as well. Enjoy.

R&D Logo

DUA_R_D_Logo_Forum.png

DUA Military Logo

DUA_Military_Logo_Forum.png

DUA Banking Union Logo

DUA_Banking_Logo_Forum.png

Right now, these simple logos are generic. However, I plan on making more diverse logos for different sections of the DUA. For now, I have released these three. Enjoy!

As this is kindof what the DUA forum page has become, I will now post daily updates. Currently, here's what's going on:

DUA has launched a Razerzone community. It can be found here:

http://comms.razerzone.com/communities/home/?id=47de3ac8b334db3555a879569410c554cc2653e4

Now, currently, I am still just doing stuff to improve the DUA website, relations, and all that stuff. Since it's all still growing fast, things can be expected. Fortunitly, things have gone quite well. I am currently almost done forming a trade agreement with Chromium Industries and am happy at how far the alliances with the DUA have come. A list of allied organizations are as follows:

Terran Union

Cinderfall Syndicate

The Order of Meru

Silverlight Industries

I want to make this exclusive to organizations that I trust of find to be of high quality.

I suppose this concludes the new daily update. Thank you all and on my behalf, I hope you have a good day.

Daily Update #1, 18/7/16

Hello again everyone. I have some nice quick announcements today.

I have made partnership deals allowing trades between the following organizations:

Chromion Industrial

Objective Driveyards

To serve as a reminder, the DUA is currently pushing fowards as fast as I can possible push it by myself. As such, I am writing more on the DUA, both to individuals and for the organization. Constant strides such as contracts between new parties force me to consider the possibilities and expand on each aspect. 

That's all for today. 

Thank you all and on my behalf, I hope you have a good day.

Daily Update #2, 19/7/2016

Welcome aboard, Gandhi!

I have an announcement of my own to make. I have finished work on the banner for our faction. You can see it as my signature now, and if someone were to click on it, it would take you directly to our page on the community portal. I suggest everyone replaces their signature as this new one is far better (in my opinion) then the one I previously made.

DUA_Banner_Diverse.png

Well, looks like I issue a mandatory update of everyone's signatures.

Note: I'm taking a temoprary break to sort out my computer and manage other thing. I'll still be watching so don't think you can get away with anything while I'm gone.

*MasteredRed walks out*

*As soon as the door closes, the disco lights go on, speakers blow up with the latest hits from LY102.3 Radio, Popcorn and Doretos fly everywhere*

*Everyone starts booty dancing with their pants off*