Diverse Unified Accord(DUA)

I would also like to thank my current members for the contribution they have made. Specifically, the ones who have been active on the DUA and on the forums.

As well, because of how well they have done, the DUA now has three alpha members, including myself. So, special thanks to:

Dominar

The War Doctor

You both have helped out greatly. The Alpha Member title is deserving of both of you.

This is a very good alliance, Many of the players active in the forums and very knowledgeable about the game so far ... Master Red is part of the DU explorers discussing and keeping ahead of the new plans and features of the game as well as them having 3 deserving Alpha members, selected for their community input before Kick Starter!

Worth checking them out as their political structures seem pretty well thought out.

Keep up the great work guys :)

Heya peoples! Come check the DUA out again! MasteredRed keeping it cool, everyone in the DUA has been really great people to me on their discord and elsewhere. You would not regret joining, just the fact that D. Diablo is here is worth it. see for yourself.

In recent news with BOO, I would like to assure everyone that the DUA is completely clean of all drama.

*quickly hides all evidence*

Nothing at all. :)

"

Drama? There's drama with BOO so soon?

"

Heya peoples! Come check the DUA out again! MasteredRed keeping it cool, everyone in the DUA has been really great people to me on their discord and elsewhere. You would not regret joining, just the fact that D. Diablo is here is worth it. see for yourself.

AW shucks man. Thanks for the compliment :) It means a lot. I do my best to push the DUA forward. We welcome any new members to join our little gang of cultists members.

Did this cult summon the giant space squids? It seems there is some skepticism about their existence. And me shouting "THEY ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" does not seem to be helping.

Could you check your cult registry for any alien cephalopod worshippers?

I'll just wait here.

Did this cult summon the giant space squids? It seems there is some skepticism about their existence. And me shouting "THEY ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" does not seem to be helping.

Could you check your cult registry for any alien cephalopod worshippers?

I'll just wait here.

I am sorry. We do not have any Cephalopod worshipers, let alone ones who are worshiping the alien kind. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

If you would rather make a request for some Cephalopod eaters, or heterotrophs in general, I can provide you with some. Tasty.

I have to agree. The hell is that thing. It's so damn adorable- I mean, what is it?!?!

On a serious note, let me just give all who may be viewing a quick rundown of our recent achievements...

The DUA is one of the most viewed and replied to topic out of all topics in the Arkship Pub. It would seem people like our face(s).]

After a single day of promoting the DUA Military Corps, (DUA-MC, our acting military) we have increasing numbers of applications to the DUA!

Despite our lack of members compared to that of BOO and TU, we are still one of the most powerful ships in these waters. Quality over quantity lads.

All this has been achieved due to the great effort of the members of the DUA and their leader, @MasteredRed!

Onward.
Regards,

~ D. Diablo.

Hello Everyone! I'm MasteredRed and I have an announcement to make for all of you here.

Recently, I discussed with my representatives a number of actions that can be made, and in those discussions, we decided upon two things.

One: To make Dominar Director of the Military Corps or MC-Director. He has done a great job presenting that and you can see the work he has put forth.

The Military Corps structure is as follows. There are four Branches to the MC, two of which known as the Terrestrial Military Force or MC-TMF and the United Space Navy or MC-USN. Each of these Branches has a number of Divisions that specialize in Combat, Vehicular mobilization, and plenty more for the Branches I'm not discussing.

Dominar has full discretion over each of these and he has done an excellent job. Well done for him promoting the Military Corps expansion and structure!

Military_Corps_Logo.png

I have something else to announce. You probably figured it out by the title, but we are releasing the DUA Discord channel to the public. It's about due time that we did this, and we're doing so to prevent future leaks.

It's not something that we needed to do, but more of something that we want to do. Feel free to join us and chat. You'll have access to all the regular channels and can converse with our members.

https://discord.gg/HEx37yv

This link allows you to join, but once you disconnect, you'll have to rejoin again. 

Thank you everyone!

Director

-MasteredRed