PC requirements and recording ideas for You Tube

LordSilver

so I've been thinking ever since the Teaser for thsi game got launched on the developer's You Tube channel about what the system min and recommend requirements are expected to be for this game. Also in terms of recording for You Tube i am a small channel You Tuber and was wondering if there could possibly be an integrated recording feature to make it easier to run such a large game and to make it more convenient not only for our use but for advertising this game. Please let me know what you think. 

From my experience, something like shadow play should do just fine. Adding something to the game code could create lag or errors, especially since it is almost impossible to debug it on every combination of hardware out there. On the flip side, in-game recording would be super awesome. I plan on making a series or two from this game. Maybe even use the game to help bring some ideas I've for games to light.

It is a good idea and something that I hope is considered. Especially if you can just go into camera mode for recording battles between Organizations/Clans. Or, even using them to stream so you can have your own "security system" or Big Brother types of things out there.