Planetary mining dangers or lava burn

Hisshadow

Yeah, heat before you get to the lava. I think the deepest mine we have now is 11 miles down.  Only 11 miles lol through the 4000mile crust. 

Kinda would be cool if there was lava, that just destroys everything. 

It would be interesting. I'd like to see a lava planet and/or volcanoes. What is the variation in planets actually? Will we have planets that are entirely one desert or forest, like in Star Wars or will we have planets with variation, both? And how much variation will there be, how many different types of planets will there actually be?
Also, on the topic of planets and such. Will there be a change in seasons? Winter/Summer, Snow/Water, Ice/Lake?

Yeah, heat before you get to the lava. I think the deepest mine we have now is 11 miles down.  Only 11 miles lol through the 4000mile crust. 

Kinda would be cool if there was lava, that just destroys everything. 

Sorry to be that guy, but the earths crust is only about 50km thick at its thickest points and about 5km thick under the oceans. The worlds deepest mine is 3.9km deep and it gets up to 60c down there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crust_(geology)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TauTona_Mine

"By 2008, the mine reached 3.9 km (2.4 mi) underground. This made it the deepest mine in the world, surpassing the 3.5 km (2.2 mi) deep East Rand Mine by a considerable margin. This new shaft extended the depth from its previous 3.6 km (2.2 mi), and will extend the mine's life to 2015.[3]

The lift cage that transports the workers from the surface to the bottom travels at 16 metres per second (36 mph / 58 km/h) so together with traveling on horizontal trolleys the journey to the rock face can take up to 1 hour from the surface level."

"The mine is a dangerous place to work, with an average of five miners dying in accidents each year. The mine is so deep that temperatures in the mine can rise to life-threatening levels. Air conditioning equipment is used to cool the mine from 55 °C (131 °F) down to a more tolerable 28 °C (82 °F). The rock face temperature currently reaches 60 °C (140 °F)."

Sorry to be that guy, but the earths crust is only about 50km thick at its thickest points and about 5km thick under the oceans. The worlds deepest mine is 3.9km deep and it gets up to 60c down there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crust_(geology)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TauTona_Mine

"By 2008, the mine reached 3.9 km (2.4 mi) underground. This made it the deepest mine in the world, surpassing the 3.5 km (2.2 mi) deep East Rand Mine by a considerable margin. This new shaft extended the depth from its previous 3.6 km (2.2 mi), and will extend the mine's life to 2015.[3]

The lift cage that transports the workers from the surface to the bottom travels at 16 metres per second (36 mph / 58 km/h) so together with traveling on horizontal trolleys the journey to the rock face can take up to 1 hour from the surface level."

"The mine is a dangerous place to work, with an average of five miners dying in accidents each year. The mine is so deep that temperatures in the mine can rise to life-threatening levels. Air conditioning equipment is used to cool the mine from 55 °C (131 °F) down to a more tolerable 28 °C (82 °F). The rock face temperature currently reaches 60 °C (140 °F)."

but we no primates like petty humans, we 2.0. death is irrelevant, dangers should exist, and solutions too. we can create a death star, why not mine in the hellish core for pure nickel. and what about dead planets with solid cold cores?

It'd be awesome if an alien took over the mines, and they sent like a elite group to wipe them out...

Only to get #REKT by the elevator stalling.

"They dug too deeply and greedily for Mithril and to their loss they unearthed a nameless terror in the depths beneath the city. This dreadful creature wrought destruction throughout the city wiping out most of the Dwarves and slaying King Durin VI. Thereafter the creature was named Durin's Bane. After the Dwarves had left, Khazad-dûm gathered dust and stood dark and empty, but for the sinister creature that lurked in the depths. This was when it was named Moria, the Black Pit."