Hello Everybody

Hello to all my fellow Eve, Minecraft, Space Engineers, people trying to find a better game to play.

A little about me, I'm 39 years young from the great state of Texas and have played games for several years and have always wanted to play a game that keeps me interested.

I was always tired of playing games that you could use cheat codes to get ahead, then a buddy of mine got me hooked on eve online. I have done everything from mining to pvp/pve to marketing in high sec low sec null sec and worm hole space. I have seen my share of glory and defeat.

I took a long break from Eve when the grind became a job instead of enjoyment and switched to vanilla Minecraft then to modded Minecraft. I eventually wound up playing Space Engineers and loved it. Loved it so much I spent a 36 hour weekend wrecking a huge base on a buddy's server.

Then came Star Citizen, Elite dangerous, and No Mans Sky all of which looks promising in there own unique way. I enjoyed Elite for a time until Horizons came out and found myself disappointed on the pick and choose a planet to land or the lack of guidance for doing missions.

I still play some of the games today when work time and family time allows whoever with out the passion and crave of the past.

DU looks to offer a ton of features from my past gaming experiences all rolled into one and I look foreword to following the progression.

Thanks and happy gaming to all!

Hello to all my fellow Eve, Minecraft, Space Engineers, people trying to find a better game to play.

A little about me, I'm 39 years young from the great state of Texas and have played games for several years and have always wanted to play a game that keeps me interested.

I was always tired of playing games that you could use cheat codes to get ahead, then a buddy of mine got me hooked on eve online. I have done everything from mining to pvp/pve to marketing in high sec low sec null sec and worm hole space. I have seen my share of glory and defeat.

I took a long break from Eve when the grind became a job instead of enjoyment and switched to vanilla Minecraft then to modded Minecraft. I eventually wound up playing Space Engineers and loved it. Loved it so much I spent a 36 hour weekend wrecking a huge base on a buddy's server.

Then came Star Citizen, Elite dangerous, and No Mans Sky all of which looks promising in there own unique way. I enjoyed Elite for a time until Horizons came out and found myself disappointed on the pick and choose a planet to land or the lack of guidance for doing missions.

I still play some of the games today when work time and family time allows whoever with out the passion and crave of the past.

DU looks to offer a ton of features from my past gaming experiences all rolled into one and I look foreword to following the progression.

Thanks and happy gaming to all!

Welcome TBagger... Hmm, remind me to never lose to you in a gun fight, i have a feeling of what might happen after ;)

Your right about DU being a collective hive of all the other space games out today, and do you know what the nice thing about it is.. That's just the things we know about currently. Think of all the wonderful things that the devs have planned for the long run or the things they have done but havn't even mentioned about.

Oh DU will be incredible i think, and i can't wait to see what everyone makes of it :)

but yes, welcome to the forums and the DU community, enjoy your stay with us.

nora,

Welcome TBagger... Hmm, remind me to never lose to you in a gun fight, i have a feeling of what might happen after ;)

Lol Well the only reason i picked the name was i used to play Resistance fall of man on PS2 with the wife. When i discovered Eve Online i was thinking up of a good name to have. Thought about the game and remembered how much fun i had after killing people lol.