Hola amigos (Hello friends)

I just heard about Dual Universe today by accident when I was visiting Steam and I found this name been tossed around in comparison to No Man's sky,

It picked my attention so I decided to pay a visit and I like what I see and what the devs are proposing.

I am an older player 52 soon to be 53 years old, love space exploration, archaeology so I must sure will follow a path of an astro-archaeologist seeking out signs or evidences of alien or old civilizations through out the universe.

Those are my 2 loves and well of course the lady in my life who makes me whole.  :P 

Hola Bienvenido! Saludos de la organización hispanoamericana Unión Cosmos! Entre todos los simuladores espaciales y juegos Si-Fi que conocemos éste también nos ha gustado mucho y le hemos pegado el ojo ya que sin dudas se ve muy bien y promete mucho.

I just heard about Dual Universe today by accident when I was visiting Steam and I found this name been tossed around in comparison to No Man's sky,

It picked my attention so I decided to pay a visit and I like what I see and what the devs are proposing.

I am an older player 52 soon to be 53 years old, love space exploration, archaeology so I must sure will follow a path of an astro-archaeologist seeking out signs or evidences of alien or old civilizations through out the universe.

Those are my 2 loves and well of course the lady in my life who makes me whole.  :P 

Welcome to the DU universe, by the sounds of it you will make a fine addition to the community that is being created here on the forums.

You're in luck for the exploration side of things, as the universe is supposed to be infinite so there will be plenty of nooks and crannies for you to look into, however we don't fully know what will be in the little pockets of the universe so you'll have to hold out a little while to find that out.

There will be alien things we know but how massive or game changing they are is still unconfirmed also.

I feel like i've just give you a list of unconfirmed things to welcome you into the forums.. hmm.. i should work on that..

Anyway, welcome :) Enjoy your stay..

nora,