hey!

I just found out about this game, and im excited to see that an online community is already growing. I have played Mmo's for many years and have been hoping for a game similar to this.

I haven't had the chance to read through all the dev blogs just yet but definitely on my list of things to do. A lot about this game I have been searching for in a game for years. I have in the past always played medieval and fantasy mmos but have been hoping for a grand space mmo such as this that is more than just flying a ship. I look forward to making new friends and perhaps enemies in the days to come.

if I had to give myself a play style, id say that id probably be part research/explorer and combatant. tend to be a solo player but also love being in large groups for major offenses

I just found out about this game, and im excited to see that an online community is already growing. I have played Mmo's for many years and have been hoping for a game similar to this.

I haven't had the chance to read through all the dev blogs just yet but definitely on my list of things to do. A lot about this game I have been searching for in a game for years. I have in the past always played medieval and fantasy mmos but have been hoping for a grand space mmo such as this that is more than just flying a ship. I look forward to making new friends and perhaps enemies in the days to come.

if I had to give myself a play style, id say that id probably be part research/explorer and combatant. tend to be a solo player but also love being in large groups for major offenses

Welcome to the DU community. You seem to have a similar play style to me, but i tend to eventually go into the stealth spy taking people out before they see me route after a while.

Like you've said in your post, you have the devblogs on the list, i would suggest that first for anyone wanting to know about DU, devblogs will be where the most 100% confirmed information is, then it's the forum posts about the devblogs. Usually there is a snippet or two around the forum devblog posts that have been pulled out by the forum posters after publishing :)

But yes, i hope you enjoy your stay with us in DU and i look forward to see you in game.

nora,