Hellooo!

Hey everyone ! 

Excited to play this game saw it at E3 and immediately jumped on board , been waiting for a game like this for some time!

Been wanting to play a space exploration game with a shared universe ever since i saw eve but was too scared to play it cause it was like 10 years in when i saw it. Then found out about this , it was like a sign ! so super hyped!

- Thicksauce

Welcome, I know what excitement you share, we all feel that way about DU, I think we all share that desire for the true space game that you share a universe with players. 

Other games have come close, like Eve, SE, Elite ect ect, but none i think give you the freedom of building and flying that DU is described as going to give. The universe is your playground :)

But yeah, Welcome, and enjoy your stay, you are now one of us and will never leave :)

nora,

anyone know if there is gonna be a guild system in this game? 

trying to make a mercenary guild some friends  ;)

Ohh yess. The official terminology is "organization", about which you may find more information here --> https://devblog.dualthegame.com/2015/03/20/organizations-build-your-corporation-faction-nation-or-empire/