Hi!

Moin!

Erst einmal viele Grüße an die Interessenten, Alphatester und Macher von Dual Universe. Als langjähriger MMO-Veteran bin ich sehr gespannt, wie sich hier DU entwickeln wird. Was ich auf der Seite bisher sehen konnte, lässt mich in spannender Vorfreude. Aktuell war ich am überlegen über ein Comeback in EvE. Aber inzwischen könnte es auch ein Abstecher nach DU werden. Ich bin mal gespannt...

Zu mir, ich heiße Christian oder "The_Gentleman" und komme aus dem Zentrum Deutschlands. Vielleicht sieht man sich ja auf dem virtuellen Feld der Ehre...

Grüße

Christian / Gentle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

First many greetings to the fans, alpha testers and makers of Dual Universe. I play MMOs for many years, and DU did flash me. It looks like a magnificent concept. Currently I was thinking about a comeback in EvE Online, but after seeing some parts of DU I think I would prefer exploring DU! I'm very excited....

To my person:  My name is Christian or "The_Gentleman" in the online business. I live almost in the geographical center of Germany. I hope to see you guys and girls on the virtual fields of honor...

Best wishes

Christian / Gentle

Welcome to the forums, it's always nice to see people joining from all over the world. Nice of you to post both the original and the translation, being a person with only 1 language (which i hate, wish i knew more) i can only thank you for the 2 halves because looking at the first 50% of your post, it just looks like elvish text from LOTR or something to me :)

But yeah, welcome to DU i hope you enjoy your stay, you will fit in nicely with all the rest of us poor excited souls :)

nora,

Moin!

Erst einmal viele Grüße an die Interessenten, Alphatester und Macher von Dual Universe. Als langjähriger MMO-Veteran bin ich sehr gespannt, wie sich hier DU entwickeln wird. Was ich auf der Seite bisher sehen konnte, lässt mich in spannender Vorfreude. Aktuell war ich am überlegen über ein Comeback in EvE. Aber inzwischen könnte es auch ein Abstecher nach DU werden. Ich bin mal gespannt...

Zu mir, ich heiße Christian oder "The_Gentleman" und komme aus dem Zentrum Deutschlands. Vielleicht sieht man sich ja auf dem virtuellen Feld der Ehre...

Grüße

Christian / Gentle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

First many greetings to the fans, alpha testers and makers of Dual Universe. I play MMOs for many years, and DU did flash me. It looks like a magnificent concept. Currently I was thinking about a comeback in EvE Online, but after seeing some parts of DU I think I would prefer exploring DU! I'm very excited....

To my person:  My name is Christian or "The_Gentleman" in the online business. I live almost in the geographical center of Germany. I hope to see you guys and girls on the virtual fields of honor...

Best wishes

Christian / Gentle

Welcome to DU The_Gentleman.

I guess you could call me your antagonist because my friend would say I am The_Opposite. 

I'm a Cajun, southern USA (the real south, not that Kentucky BS, if you're above I-10 you're a yankee), lets try not to relive 1942, at least until the game releases.