Recruitment

It's gonna be a big world, with lots of bad guys (not saying I'm an angel) but I'm a believer in the saying "united we stand"

For all those looking to get a head start and make (I hope) useful friends

Feel free to post with intentions of player path.

I my self may go pirate/bounty hunter/ merchant. Looking for like minded people who will no doubt try to jump start there growth at the beginning

Of course if it turns out to be massive and a slow start, making a council will most likely be a hot topic.

Mostly I would like to cross that bridge if it every came to it. But in short I will not have the final say, just merely a voice of reason. The people who show the most potential and activity will be nominated for leadership roles, considering they are reasonable individuals.

If things get big we will most probably categorise our selves to our natural passions.

With some fine tuning to allow for a more efficient economy.

I'm hoping this will be a starting ground for wonderers and people with big plans, that don't quite want to includ them selves as a citizen

The goal

To meet talented people that will do their own thing, wanting to be good at what ever field that takes there liking. and if necessary call upon one another, if a good enough bond has been made.

Welcome to the adventure! I'm sure your ideologies are shared by many here. Feel free to peruse these forums at your leisure, and check out all of the available organizations at the moment! I personally would recommend taking a look at a particular organization called Cinderfall, whose respective thread I've linked in the signature below :)

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the adventure! I'm sure your ideologies are shared by many here. Feel free to peruse these forums at your leisure, and check out all of the available organizations at the moment! I personally would recommend taking a look at a particular organization called Cinderfall, whose respective thread I've linked in the signature below :)

Enjoy your stay!

Forgive me, I may have been a bit rash lol

I couldn't see the link tho?

Forgive me, I may have been a bit rash lol

I couldn't see the link tho?

No fault of yours :)

The banner itself is linked, so if you click the image it will take you away to Wonderland...I mean, the thread.

I'll definitely be focused around building stuff.

I can't wait to find out how much freedom we'll get with the builder, because I'm literally writing all my crazy ideas down. :D

I'm glad you're the type to experiment! The game will need people like you, to show people like me the way xD

Maybe I could offer protection in exchange for knowledge ;P

Enjoy your stay!

I'm loving your self promotion here mind Astro. No rest for the wicked sly poaching the new players is there ? ... hmmm... :)