I must be dreaming...

I don't know how long I've been asleep for in this cryo-unit, it could be days... or it could be years! Certainly seems like a long time to me.

They said I wouldn't be aware of time passing whilst asleep but I can sense something, perhaps it is all just a dream?

Whatever it is I keep hearing voices, panicking voices, shouts, screams and then silence... Until it starts over again. Its like I'm stuck in some VR software that is constantly looping again and again. I feel like I'm going crazy. Maybe that's it... Maybe I have gone crazy and someone has locked me away in this cryo-unit for my own protection.

But it all seems so real.

Earth being destroyed, mankind leaving their home world and being sent out in to the depths of space. So much like an old sci-fi movie, so much like the dreams I had when I was a child.

That was a long time ago though, or was it? I'm not so sure at the moment. Nothing is making any sense, I can't even be sure if it is me, Fenris Wolf, talking to the darkness or if it is another dream.

The voices are starting again...

Hard to think...

Welcome, both, to the forums. Noticed your first posts :).. I enjoyed your little story there, made me think of the DevBlogs Lore, I don't know if you read it but it could fit quite well with it.

If you haven't see the DevBlogs Lore i suggest you read through it here: https://devblog.dualthegame.com/2015/07/31/dual-universe-part-1/#more-481

I found it to be a good read and kind of hope for more or it in the future :)

nora,

Welcome, both, to the forums. Noticed your first posts :).. I enjoyed your little story there, made me think of the DevBlogs Lore, I don't know if you read it but it could fit quite well with it.

Honestly Nora, you seem to have tabs on every single member and thread on the forums.

Welcome to Dual Universe, both of you!

Honestly Nora, you seem to have tabs on every single member and thread on the forums.

Welcome to Dual Universe, both of you!

That's because 'I AM THE FORUMS'.... I told you about my sneaky sneaky side though didn't i, and you seem surprised by my being everywhere :)