Hi there!

A little background: I'm a father of three (23, 15 and 7), a Linux systems engineer / sysadmin, an avid gamer, preferring co-op over deathmatch any day, and I've operated a gaming community since the release of Quake 1. (No I will not be promoting it on here, please do not ask.)

I'm also a rabid fan of space / survival games (preferably both at the same time).

I hail from beautiful Denver, Colorado in the US.

I hope to become a useful member of the Community, and Game world here. (helpful at the least, I'll settle for generally accepted though.)

Welcome Cerberus, 

Glad to see Im not the only dad here, although im not nearly as old as you. Im an electrical and computer engineer myself. Always love the voxel survival and space games. I have been waiting for them to merge and DU is now gunna give that to us. 

Hopefully we will see you around here more. 

A little background: I'm a father of three (23, 15 and 7), a Linux systems engineer / sysadmin, an avid gamer, preferring co-op over deathmatch any day, and I've operated a gaming community since the release of Quake 1. (No I will not be promoting it on here, please do not ask.)

I'm also a rabid fan of space / survival games (preferably both at the same time).

I hail from beautiful Denver, Colorado in the US.

I hope to become a useful member of the Community, and Game world here. (helpful at the least, I'll settle for generally accepted though.)

Welcome to DU, I'm also part of a community outside of DU full of gamers, but like yourself I choose not to promote it either. Not that there is anything wrong with it, if people want to know they are more than welcome :)...

I'm from the UK, so nice to know that DU is reaching all the way over into the states more and more.. 

But yeah, I'm waffling, Welcome to DU, Enjoy your stay..

nora,

Welcome welcome. Step right in, mind the step, and enter the wonderful world of Dual Universe.

*Not responsible for addiction, anxiety, or any health problems that may arise from constantly browsing and refreshing the forums to find more information.

Welcome welcome. Step right in, mind the step, and enter the wonderful world of Dual Universe.

*Not responsible for addiction, anxiety, or any health problems that may arise from constantly browsing and refreshing the forums to find more information.

Yeah, I can back astro up on this, You browse the forums at your own risk.. I myself have nothing to add about the seductiveness of the forums and the information that is contained within them... :)

Welcome to the forum 

Cerberus

Also, you come from Denver! You actually live pretty close to me(comparably. I don't know where you live and we aren't close). I can't wait to see what you have to offer to the game and this forum. Welcome to it.