Hola ~~ Hello ^_^ New Guy

Hello DU community!

I am new here saw E3 and this was the only game that peeked my interest, it tickled my pickle ^_^  and I very much wish to follow its progress and be as involved as I could be. So with that said I guess I should introduce myself in some way (not good at these things).

I am from the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean but currently residing in new york for the time being I have fallen in love with all the resurgence of space games.  I currently play Elite Dangerous and have touched some of the star citizen betas and no no man sky doesn't grasp me the slightest bit unfortunately (on that one i pass).  I love where these space games are going and the immersion has been amazing now I don't know much about DU yet but I hope I could continue to Rock n Roll with my Hotas and if there's ground vehicles with my Steering wheel .. ..  I hope to meet many more commanders and hopefully fly together and get into some trouble now and then ^_^

Hello DU community!

I am new here saw E3 and this was the only game that peeked my interest, it tickled my pickle ^_^  and I very much wish to follow its progress and be as involved as I could be. So with that said I guess I should introduce myself in some way (not good at these things).

I am from the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean but currently residing in new york for the time being I have fallen in love with all the resurgence of space games.  I currently play Elite Dangerous and have touched some of the star citizen betas and no no man sky doesn't grasp me the slightest bit unfortunately (on that one i pass).  I love where these space games are going and the immersion has been amazing now I don't know much about DU yet but I hope I could continue to Rock n Roll with my Hotas and if there's ground vehicles with my Steering wheel .. ..  I hope to meet many more commanders and hopefully fly together and get into some trouble now and then ^_^

Welcome man, I suggest taking time to read the Dev blogs first. They will help you get caught up and get a sense of the game. Ive read them all twice already start to finish. You may be lost in some of the discussion threads for a while without them.   

And who needs ground vehicles when you can rain fire from space. 

Welcome to DU! We look forward to further tickling your pickle.

Was that in the EULA? I dont remember signing up for that. Oh well, a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. 

Welcome to DU, glad you could join us, Normally I'd write a nice new 'Greetings' response.... but well.. Astro kinda sums it up best i think :)

Welcome to DU! We look forward to further tickling your pickle.

Hola Outlawstar bienvenido a Dual Universe! Nosotros somo una organizacion hispanoamericana de juegadores amantes de los simuladores espaciales y juegos Si-Fi. Nos estamos organizando para jugar este título como organización. Mientras tanto juegamos mucho otros juegos como los que has mencionado, tanto Elite Dangerous como Star Citizen. Te invito a que te des una vuelta por nuestra web y si te gusta y te sientes cómodo te registres para compartir experiencia ingame junto a otros jugadores de habla hispana. Saludos.

http://www.unioncosmos.com/