Mac OS??

thicksauce

Does anyone know if this game will be available on Mac?

Welcome, Noticing your first post :)

I think it's been said somewhere that Mac is potentially planned but they either if they get the desired kickstarter goal or interest, but i wouldn't hold me on that, it's been a while since i've read anything about Mac, I know that there is no Console planned yet, but Mac i'm not 100%

nora,

Welcome!

I believe PC is confirmed (obviously), and NQ may actually look at developing for Linux, but I haven't heard anything about Mac OS as of yet. I will allow Nyzaltar to elaborate more.

I personally have never known a mac to run well in MMO's (not compared to same cost PC's) so it's tough to say. We don't know what system requirements will be yet, but a voxel mmo should need some considerable resources.

I personally have never known a mac to run well in MMO's (not compared to same cost PC's) so it's tough to say. We don't know what system requirements will be yet, but a voxel mmo should need some considerable resources.

Agreed, last i checked it was about 2x the cost for a Mac with comparable hardware. And while it's optimized nicely, I've often been told games don't run as well as they would on a PC with the same hardware.

i only ask cause , i do alot of work on UNIX/LINUX systems and two have two separate systems(not a huge fan of windows) but i think ill manage ! haha

Thanks for the replies everyone! cant wait to play this game!