E3 Footage!

I registered right after watching it, Really excited and hope to give advice on RolePlaying aspects as a player - as a lot of current MMO's don't support RPers in that idea in a good manner, in the sense of Moderating the rabble. 

I hope the game and Fractions will be able to set up laws and the game systems will be built along side the RP core aspects :D

I registered right after watching it, Really excited and hope to give advice on RolePlaying aspects as a player - as a lot of current MMO's don't support RPers in that idea in a good manner, in the sense of Moderating the rabble. 

I hope the game and Fractions will be able to set up laws and the game systems will be built along side the RP core aspects :D

DU laws and policies in the game will be almost 100% player made, as it's emergent game player, meaning if you want to create a law saying you can't have green ships, you can do that, but you have to have the power to enforce it otherwise you'll have rebellions against it. Creating a whole swarm of problems and fun. In DU, basically if you can think it could can do it :)

nora,

Same here, looks like an interesting game, will definitely be following its development.

Looks a lot like a less realism-based version of Space Engineers.

Welcome to the community. I recommend you guys read the Dev blogs. They will answer a lot of questions you will have, while creating dozens more. But it is a good source to get a feel for what NQ is trying to do with the game. Then there are plenty of discussions, topics, and ideas on the forums you can get into. 

Same here, looks like an interesting game, will definitely be following its development.

Looks a lot like a less realism-based version of Space Engineers.

Well 'realism' is debatable. The game is defiantly going for Newtonian physics, they just employ some more advanced tech than SE. If you read the lore you will begin to understand how he was able to build like that.