NQ-Nyzaltar

Announcement: Dual Universe at E3 PC Gaming Show!

Did they already present there game i think i missed it :(

Nope, Still got time, not much, but still got time if you hurry :)

"there is no limit to the galaxy, the only limitation is the place where you can reach"........or something like that :)  .

Great statement from your show on E3.....I think this statement should become advertising of DUAL Universe.

Excellent trailer.....mountains covered with clouds, possibility of building, living city.

Thanks for that !!! :)

I'm curious this web page for community of which was mentioned.

Great, albeit short, reveal at E3 - can't wait!  I think i read this elsewhere on the forums already but the distance between planetary bodies will be a bit greater than it seems currently?

Great, albeit short, reveal at E3 - can't wait!  I think i read this elsewhere on the forums already but the distance between planetary bodies will be a bit greater than it seems currently?

Yes, the distance between planets is purely to demonstrate travelling from planet to planet. There are screenshots showing the same distance and Nyz, the community manager, confirmed that the distances would be greater upon game release.

But you have a potentially infinite universe to play in so even if they are close, there are uncountable amounts of planets :D

nora,

I do not think so.....This little fighter was flying very fast between planets.

Yes, planets are close only during alpha to allow quick access between them, they will be further apart once DU is released.

The E3 trailer was just amazing! :D I definetly wasn't expecting this :D The hype is real right now for me lol

Your hype has so much more power over my hype power as i'm just advanced member.. I hope when the alpha does come out for you guys that you'll share the joy if your allowed :)

Excellent trailer.  It really felt like a new civilisation that was just being built up.  All the buildings, the ships, the space station, built by players working together... until some other players come and tear it down  :ph34r:

So good to finally see some footage!

Has anyone got a link to Mr. Baillie's intro?

I doubt Alpha is late 2017.

Well, I was watching on my phone at work, gunna look for the clip again to confirm what he said. But I thought it was alpha late 2017, but I thought I caught 'open' in there somewhere so maybe he ment open beta. I will try and figure it out now that im home. 

https://youtu.be/-HxEMw3iUtM

so good I got to post it again!!

I love you, I dont even have to go search for it. Now to go watch it a few dozen times. 

Well, I was watching on my phone at work, gunna look for the clip again to confirm what he said. But I thought it was alpha late 2017, but I thought I caught 'open' in there somewhere so maybe he ment open beta. I will try and figure it out now that im home. 

I love you, I dont even have to go search for it. Now to go watch it a few dozen times. 

It's Early 2017, Confirmed by Nyz after the twitch stream, Not to worry it's only around 6months away till we have something in our hands :).. well the alpha team does :(..

It's Early 2017, Confirmed by Nyz after the twitch stream, Not to worry it's only around 6months away till we have something in our hands :).. well the alpha team does :(..

Only 6 months? Are you kidding me. I found out about this game less than a month ago and I think my friends are about ready to shoot me, or at least gag me so I shut up about it. 

And ok good, I knew they were targeting late 16, early 17. I was hoping to hear something on the kickstarter. But come to think of it, E3 may not have allowed that. 

Where can I watch the entire presentation? I have checked everywhere I can think of...

I am wondering the same. I am sure someone will post it but I havent seen it yet. 

I just love that hand. Once again, nothing Half-baked. I'm continuing to be impressed!

Don't mind me, shaking with omgwhycantiplaynow syndrome.

Awesome video! Has everything a space faring pilot could ever dream of. But I am wondering if avatars will actual be able to get out of their ships anywhere on the planet or will they be restricted to areas/platforms? 

Awesome video! Has everything a space faring pilot could ever dream of. But I am wondering if avatars will actual be able to get out of their ships anywhere on the planet or will they be restricted to areas/platforms? 

As there is space stations and space stations are still constructs, i would imagine that you can get out of your ships anywhere. But that being said, it hasn't been confirmed yet so we don't really know yet.. 

As there is space stations and space stations are still constructs, i would imagine that you can get out of your ships anywhere. But that being said, it hasn't been confirmed yet so we don't really know yet.. 

The fact that this hasn't been confirmed leads me to conclude that we will not be able to land anywhere on the planet and exit the vehicle or spaceship.  It is something the DEVs should definitely know by now. 

Hi everyone! 

From the comments, it seems you all have enjoyed watching the Teaser! :D

(hint: it's really just a teaser, not a trailer... yet)

Where can I watch the entire presentation? I have checked everywhere I can think of...

We are currently working to get a video for the part of the show where JC Baillie presented the game during the PC Gaming Show.

If all goes well, we should have that in the coming days.

Yes, player characters won't be limited in terms of where there will be able to go. You can leave the cockpit of your ship in space (not advised unless you're prepared, but... you can do it ;)). You can walk on the surface of player-made orbital stations, walk anywhere on each planet, etc. Complete exploration freedom.

The platform you see in the trailer are player-made to show what could be a environment where tech and nature are mixed, not something put here artificially by the dev team to limit player movements ;)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.