Dual Universe at E3

Ripper

Hi everyone!

Just to avoid multiple threads on the topic, I'd suggest to focus all the discussion in the following thread:

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/544-announcement-dual-universe-at-e3-pc-gaming-show

4:30 am here...ugh. Hope someone puts it on youtube. 

There will be most likely a version of the show put on Youtube once it will have been live streamed.

I wouldn't worry too much about that ;)

Best regards.

Nyzaltar

nice trailer, makes me really happy that i'm in the alpha :P

They should strip your alpha member status and give it to me for rubbing it in. 

Oh yeah... Rub it in.. go on... Make me cry why don't you... like rubbing salt in the wounds that!... haha :)

Even if we dont get Alpha Team member from here, I expect us to be able to become part of the Alpha team through the kick starter. 

Even if we dont get Alpha Team member from here, I expect us to be able to become part of the Alpha team through the kick starter. 

One can only hope... and then throw wallet at the screen :)

Hit it out of the ballpark. Hell, hit it out of the Galaxy! Well done DU. I am definitely much more keen now having seen actual game footage. I am wondering though, will we be able to get out of our ships and walk around anywhere on the planet or will we be limited to certain areas/platforms? 

I felt like throwing dollar bills at my monitor as I was watching the eye candy they released today. 

I sat with my wallet in my hands just in case of Kickstarter.. But alas there was unfortunately one..

I think this is going to blow No Man's Sky right out of the water!!

Well DU doesn't seem to be a exploration simulator, so it's got a advantage straight out the gate ;)

Reminded me of what I wanted NMS to be. I like the concept for NMS as a single player game, its just that personally I just about only play MMOs. Now they just need a SWG division of labor and social mechanics and we are set!

I think this is going to blow No Man's Sky right out of the water!!

No mans sky looks fun, but I wonder how fast just exploring will wear out. The style of the game is kind of monotonous to me.

No mans sky looks fun, but I wonder how fast just exploring will wear out. The style of the game is kind of monotonous to me.

This is almost the exact feeling I have towards the likes of Dayz ect. I just don't see the point in wandering around gathering when theres nothing to build/do with the things you have other than basic survivaly things.

No Mans Sky shot itself in the foot straight away with the way it's handled the multiplayer side of things.. Or the way it hasn't handled it. No Multiplayer just turned me from excited to bored in an instant.

nora,