Changing Charter colors

FD3242

The devs have said that Charter creation will be simple mostly just gender and color but I would still like to see a way to change this in game.

like how space engineers dose it where you can change at a medical bay or what ever they called them in this game.

I can not count the amount of times I restarted a mmo because I did not like my charter.

Actually, they told us that the most basic customization to begin with will be simple basic suit color changes and the ability to choose genders. I'm sure they plan on adding more features and options for us later on. After the more important features are in.

Actually, they told us that the most basic customization to begin with will be simple basic suit color changes and the ability to choose genders. I'm sure they plan on adding more features and options for us later on. After the more important features are in.

Decently sure they said suit colors, gender, and an icon on the suit. I also think there will be different outfits ingame as there is an alpha team one (kickstarter page ftw)

Decently sure they said suit colors, gender, and an icon on the suit. I also think there will be different outfits ingame as there is an alpha team one (kickstarter page ftw)

You are correct. The more advanced and fancy stuff comes later (If it is indeed coming.)