Old CF post

Hi Saffi,

That's a clear and well-written introduction. The project looks promising and  challenging.

I also like the logo, which seems a bit overloaded with so many lines, but still very nice. It reminds my Firefox one, but more refined.

I don't plan on joining, but we may work together in the futur as you prone values I like too: liberty, new players help and mutual assistance.

Regards,

Shadow

Another organisation to think about joining. How many more is there going to be?..

But yeah, good read, nicely laid out and such, but I'm not sure I agree with the logo as shadow does, feels very... 'liney'... 

Might have to have a look into which organisations I should join soon before all the good ones are taken :)

nora,

But yeah, good read, nicely laid out and such, but I'm not sure I agree with the logo as shadow does, feels very... 'liney'... 

Well, if can suggest an update, I would only keep the too triangle (putting them on the foreground) and the central sphere. The rest is a bit crowdy.

Regards,

Shadow

Hello Shadow, nora, over time we may evolve the logo and we thank you for your input.

Yes it is a difficult project, in the past various guilds would just form alliances here and there. and then backstab each other as soon as whatever goal was achieved that brought them together.

Maybe a good way to say this is we want to function in a similar way to the united nations, or perhaps the league of nations.

We may in fact end up with players that are only in Cinderfall, but cinderfall is supposed to function as a permanent alliance structure between member guilds that join it.

A guild may be strong on its own, but it wont be able to defend itself at all hours of the day.

If you would like further details, we would be happy to address any specific concerns you have, about the Syndicate or your guilds Legitimacy, here or in private messages.

Well, if can suggest an update, I would only keep the too triangle (putting them on the foreground) and the central sphere. The rest is a bit crowdy.

Regards,

Shadow

The image in the original post was only a header for posting purposes. You may see the actual insignia in the below signature. You may say it still remains a bit busy, but the overall effect is a lovely modern and geometric twist on traditional emblematic styles.

The image in the original post was only a header for posting purposes. You may see the actual insignia in the below signature. You may say it still remains a bit busy, but the overall effect is a lovely modern and geometric twist on traditional emblematic styles.

I'm liking the new Signature, much slimmer and better looking i think :) 

Yes we updated the signatures, were still working with various art styles. Also discussing the actual size of the signatures.

I would also like to reinforce a few aspects of our organisation for people reading into us.

1.) Emberstone, a player run city on Alioth where we will help beginers and noobies become acustomed to the game. We may after establishing ourselves be able to provide starter packs to players willing to join the Syndicate.

Emberstone will feature a recruitment sector to the city, we intend its use for member guilds and organisation of the Syndicate, however we may also look to forming partnerships with other entities if it's beneficial to do so for the Syndicate and its members.

2.) We are a form of an alliance, but we also take in individual players. It's our hope that solo players will spend time with the Syndicate at large before settling into a organisation, or creating one of their own.

With our many Nexus organisations, players will be able to gain notoriety for their actions, the benefit is that if you need help or would rather team up you can find trust worthy players.

3.) Even though were an alliance we try not to hinder or obstruct the powers of your organisation. We also don't attempt to dictate how you should build or structure your organisation.

If you wan't to declare war on a non Syndicate member, do it. If you wan't to form an alliance with other organisations Syndicate or not, do that. The main block is only the reason you joined the Syndicate to begin with, you can;t be attacked by or attack other Syndicate members without mediation from a Cinderfall Syndicate representative.

We'll be launching our TS3 server soon, and a website will come as needed were still over a year away from even thinking about this game being released.

We intend to launch a by invite only Space Engineers server, and possibly teaming up with members and allies in other games while we wait.

Other than all of that, we're inviting anyone interested in Combat, Exploration, Building, and discovering every aspect the game has to offer.

If you are a roleplayer or not we believe in immersing ourselves in the game.

We would love to discuss enrolling individual players, corporations, nation states, pirate / mercenary groups, and anyone that feels stiffed by the Imperials, and ignored in a Democracy. 

Why!?!?! Why must you create ANOTHER organization that people can join. THERE ARE SO MANY!

But aside from that, it looks.... well, really, really well done. I can't say that I'll join, but even if I don't, I would purpose an alliance when the chance happens. 

Really though, did people just start to create these when E3 happened? What is with all this?

Why!?!?! Why must you create ANOTHER organization that people can join. THERE ARE SO MANY!

But aside from that, it looks.... well, really, really well done. I can't say that I'll join, but even if I don't, I would purpose an alliance when the chance happens. 

Really though, did people just start to create these when E3 happened? What is with all this?

ha, I'd like to be the one to point out that Cinderfall was here before even I was on the forums, like Saffi says, everyone seems to have just passed by cinderfall somehow.

Sad i think as it is a well thought out organisation, and one of the ones i would join if i was planning to join one. So far i'm just lerking about waiting for the right organisation to offer itself upto me :)

this was actually the first threads i came across before i made my account. im enjoying all the organizations popping up for me to look at. I plan to pick one and stay with em. gotta weight my options like nora here lol

this was actually the first threads i came across before i made my account. im enjoying all the organizations popping up for me to look at. I plan to pick one and stay with em. gotta weight my options like nora here lol

(Insert avertisement here)

Actually, I recommend you look at all of them and pick the one that looks best suited to what you want.

Dang! Looks like I wasn't able to convince you to join my side. Oh well. I wish you luck.

lol always the chance. im not settled on anything yet. but when i do join a group ill be with them till they are disbanded lol. i like the options so far