Entropia Universe

vanessabilany

Hi all, i m new memeber.I play Eve Online for 4 years and now i play Entropia Universe 3 years.Is posible to insert the Globals and Hof all Fame in the game and real microeconomy?And is posible to testing the game free to play?

Thanx for your work the screnshot game is very nice i like the game mmorpg.And your grafic i see is beatiful.Cryengine is number one for develope games.

Thanx so much for your work Dual Staff.Piero Cambiaggio

Hi all, i m new memeber.I play Eve Online for 4 years and now i play Entropia Universe 3 years.Is posible to insert the Globals and Hof all Fame in the game and real microeconomy?And is posible to testing the game free to play?

Thanx for your work the screnshot game is very nice i like the game mmorpg.And your grafic i see is beatiful.Cryengine is number one for develope games.

Thanx so much for your work Dual Staff.Piero Cambiaggio

Welcome from a 7 year Gallente pilot. I have been out for a few years now though. 

They are saying it will be a player based economy in DU, from what I gather it will be similar to Eve. I never heard of Entropia before, did a quick search. I dont think DU intends to do what they did with their economy. I would hope down the line they would have time cards people can buy with cash and sell in game like EVE (they arent certain but it seems it will be a subscription based game). 

As for testing the game in alpha, they have selected, and will continue to select alpha team members from those who contribute signifigantly to the community here on the forums. Aside from that, alpha testing will be open to those who contribute to the players who donate in the kickstarter later this year. It is currently Pre-Alpha and only the Dev team are testing the game. Alpha will release late 2016 to early 2017 from what I gathered. 

As for Globals and Hall of Fame? Can you elaborate more on what you mean by them?

Welcome vanessabilany,

I hope you enjoy your stay, I don't know anything about the Entropia so I cannot comment on what will or will not be like it in DU, but i can welcome you to the DU community and give you the latest link to the DevBlogs https://devblog.dualthegame.com/2016/05/24/the-first-images-of-dual-universe/ for any more information you might like to know.

However, I'd like to point out that it's not CryEngine they are using, they might have made something in that as a prototype i'm not sure, but they have moved to and are using UniEngine2 now. I did read about the benefits of using it but it's mostly to do with how much they can edit the engine to do what they want, CryEngine and the like have higher levels of restrictions i believe than what UniEngine2 has.. Link for your consideration: https://unigine.com/

@DevisDevine: Are you sure they are still taking on more Alpha Team Members, they haven't added anyone to the list for a long long time, and one or two of them are not even active anymore. Would be nice to know if they are still accepting people though :)

Welcome vanessabilany,

I hope you enjoy your stay, I don't know anything about the Entropia so I cannot comment on what will or will not be like it in DU, but i can welcome you to the DU community and give you the latest link to the DevBlogs https://devblog.dualthegame.com/2016/05/24/the-first-images-of-dual-universe/ for any more information you might like to know.

However, I'd like to point out that it's not CryEngine they are using, they might have made something in that as a prototype i'm not sure, but they have moved to and are using UniEngine2 now. I did read about the benefits of using it but it's mostly to do with how much they can edit the engine to do what they want, CryEngine and the like have higher levels of restrictions i believe than what UniEngine2 has.. Link for your consideration: https://unigine.com/

@DevisDevine: Are you sure they are still taking on more Alpha Team Members, they haven't added anyone to the list for a long long time, and one or two of them are not even active anymore. Would be nice to know if they are still accepting people though :)

They were using something else, I think Unreal before moving to UniEngine. They wanted the ability to modify it more as they please. 

And I never saw that they werent so I just assumed they were. Either way I will be donating with the kickstarter. 

Hi there and welcome! I was an Orca pilot for about 3 years on Eve, then swapped to a Curse for about 2. Good to see other Eve players getting behind this game.

You say that like that was the only ship you flew. I had 2 orcas, an obelisk a few hulks and macks scattered around, a dozen battleships, 2 thanatos, moros, noctis, and countless other ships in my personal collection. Plus a few blown up cap ships. Just finished my CEO's Wyverine and was starting on my Nyx when I left the game. 

They were using something else, I think Unreal before moving to UniEngine. They wanted the ability to modify it more as they please. 

And I never saw that they werent so I just assumed they were. Either way I will be donating with the kickstarter. 

You say that like that was the only ship you flew. I had 2 orcas, an obelisk a few hulks and macks scattered around, a dozen battleships, 2 thanatos, moros, noctis, and countless other ships in my personal collection. Plus a few blown up cap ships. Just finished my CEO's Wyverine and was starting on my Nyx when I left the game. 

Considering I had about 450,000 EHP on my Orca, and never had it blown up ;D it was there for fleet support buffs, for the most part.

Hi there and welcome! I was an Orca pilot for about 3 years on Eve, then swapped to a Curse for about 2. Good to see other Eve players getting behind this game.

You flew an Orca? I loved that ship...it was such a beauty, but expensive.

Edit: I was referring to the Orca in Elite, not EVE. Slight bit of confusion there :D

Edit: I was referring to the Orca in Elite, not EVE. Slight bit of confusion there :D

Yeah, Eve. Never played Elite, just couldn't get into it.

Oh yeah I was refering to Eve

Yeah, Eve. Never played Elite, just couldn't get into it.

Im with you. I played for a bit but was pretty busy at the time. Just ran a few dozen missions.  Was hoping to get back to it but they then announced the expansion that was as much as a new game, right after the game released. That pissed me off and kinda kept me away from it.