Walking inside of ships?

Will we be able to walk around inside of certain player owned ships?

i dont recall what dev blog and the exact words used but in short yes. 

Ships will be like any other player construct, just like a house you can interact with it. 

i dont recall what dev blog and the exact words used but in short yes.

Ships will be like any other player construct, just like a house you can interact with it.

To be fair though, there's been no mention of gravity inside ships that I can recall... there is anti gravity drives and the like but nothing said about a way to simulate gravity.

With the complexity of the game and what we know we can do so far, I doubt they would leave this out, it is a critical thing to have in a space game where you can build space stations, otherwise everyone just floats about. I suppose it doesn't harm SE if you build your constructs correctly, but for space stations it's a must I think.

hi :)

walking on a ship while flying is a nice thing but not a ,,have to must,, i think. 

btw it is not the right time to say it because it will be an option for later development of the game.

ok i must say, i dont know how the game is in moment, i dont have a key to test it out. but walking in a station

IS a must have! for ships it is a 50/50 thing in moment, so i think it is a theme for later.

walking on a ship while flying is a nice thing but not a ,,have to must,, i think. 

btw it is not the right time to say it because it will be an option for later development of the game.

ok i must say, i dont know how the game is in moment, i dont have a key to test it out. but walking in a station

IS a must have! for ships it is a 50/50 thing in moment, so i think it is a theme for later.

I would assume any construct acts the same, station or ship. I hope they do not put in a system to anchor stations to one point in space since that isnt realistic. 

And if they dont then a station is just a ship in orbit. So if one has gravity both would. 

As DevisDevine says, everything is just one construct. There are no ships / stations (as far as we known) there are only constructs. So any elements that you put onto one of your ships will work on a base or space station.

If you park a ship in space, it is a space station regardless of if it has gravity or not, but gravity will work on all constructs given you meet the requirements to use/build it.

ahh ok .. nice to read!

if you can walk inside the ship while standing in space or is docked - this is fully ok! .. i can´t play the alpha or testversion, so i don´t know the gameplay inside.

can anyone make some videos of the gameplay? a dev or tester? i know the NDA but many users need videos to see how the gameplay and mechanic is.

if it possible, i think many guys will be happy! :D 

ahh ok .. nice to read!

if you can walk inside the ship while standing in space or is docked - this is fully ok! .. i can´t play the alpha or testversion, so i don´t know the gameplay inside.

can anyone make some videos of the gameplay? a dev or tester? i know the NDA but many users need videos to see how the gameplay and mechanic is.

if it possible, i think many guys will be happy! :D

No-one has access to anything yet. Not even the alpha team members, and there are no videos of it yet either. 

We are all just in a wait and see phase at the moment to see what new information they are going to bring out to the people. There is supposed to be a trailer coming out once they have a few more things sorted in the game, but till then we don't have anything of the kind i'm afraid. 

No-one has access to anything yet. Not even the alpha team members, and there are no videos of it yet either. 

We are all just in a wait and see phase at the moment to see what new information they are going to bring out to the people. There is supposed to be a trailer coming out once they have a few more things sorted in the game, but till then we don't have anything of the kind i'm afraid. 

ah ok ....

thanks! :) .. sry for that, i was thinking, the game is in testphase in moment before anything beeing released. 

i dont know, that not an alpha or testbuild was released in time.