heyho :D guys! iam new!

hi there! :D

iam dead8eye (my real name? i dont know it in moment xD)

23j from germany and be a free based creative build designer of ingame content :).

also i mean, directly an ingame ,,designer,, of content ;) not an programmer or 3d modeller.

in moment i build for the sandbox game ,,Empyrion: Galactic Survival,, the npc structures and stations what be in the game if the

devs tells me about newer content. 

other games i played in moment are, evochron legacy, space pirates and zombies 2, x3, x3tc, x3ap, starmade, fractured space,

elite dangerous and some little survival games :D

today ive seen in the mainstream DU and was thinking to buy a key if it completely or the testversion being released. 

it gets me xD and now iam here on the forum.

ive get over 12 years experience in space games since my 11th birthday. my first space games was freespace and freespace 2.

i have little problems with other languages so .. xD please tell me if you missunderstand some things i write.

hopefully i can help with ideas to support DU. now .... i dont know what i can write here anymore xD..

lg,

dead8eye 

Welcome friend.

So.you have a lot of experience in the space games I see, hopefully they will help you here :)..

This game will be great, and hopefully greater than all other space games combined, sure looks that way at the moment.

I wouldn't worry about the language barrier and how well you do, there are already plenty of people who are not native English speakers, so if you need anything g translated I'm sure someone can help. :).. or we have Google translate if needed...

I hope you enjoy your stay in DU..

Nora,

hi there! :D

iam dead8eye (my real name? i dont know it in moment xD)

23j from germany and be a free based creative build designer of ingame content :).

also i mean, directly an ingame ,,designer,, of content ;) not an programmer or 3d modeller.

in moment i build for the sandbox game ,,Empyrion: Galactic Survival,, the npc structures and stations what be in the game if the

devs tells me about newer content. 

other games i played in moment are, evochron legacy, space pirates and zombies 2, x3, x3tc, x3ap, starmade, fractured space,

elite dangerous and some little survival games :D

today ive seen in the mainstream DU and was thinking to buy a key if it completely or the testversion being released. 

it gets me xD and now iam here on the forum.

ive get over 12 years experience in space games since my 11th birthday. my first space games was freespace and freespace 2.

i have little problems with other languages so .. xD please tell me if you missunderstand some things i write.

hopefully i can help with ideas to support DU. now .... i dont know what i can write here anymore xD..

lg,

dead8eye 

I am sure there are a few grammar nazis that are having a fit with your post but they will live. 

With your experience I am sure you can contribute a lot to the community with suggestions to the devs. Maybe make a post sometime in the builders section on pros and cons of the different building features you have used in the past.