[Request] Multiperson Post Edits

Astrophil

This would be more applicable towards large organization posts, but what I propose (for these forums) is the ability to allow editing privileges for multiple people on a single post. This facilitates easier revisions and edits for posts concerning two or more people. Mostly this would encompass recruitment/introduction posts for organizations started by multiple users, so that User 1 may start the post, add User 2 in the "Able to edit" field, so that users are able to edit a post even with the original poster offline. 

The only issue occurs when two or more people are editing the same post at the same time, which could lead to interesting revisions...

This would be more applicable towards large organization posts, but what I propose (for these forums) is the ability to allow editing privileges for multiple people on a single post. This facilitates easier revisions and edits for posts concerning two or more people. Mostly this would encompass recruitment/introduction posts for organizations started by multiple users, so that User 1 may start the post, add User 2 in the "Able to edit" field, so that users are able to edit a post even with the original poster offline. 

The only issue occurs when two or more people are editing the same post at the same time, which could lead to interesting revisions...

I like this, I will +1 this and ask for a second helping of it.

Not that I'm going to make use of this functionality but it sounds like a solid idea that could be benefital to a lot of people on the forums in the coming months

depends on whether we will have a dedicated guild section with restricted access for guild members or if guilds will have their ownwebsites/boards.

I don't think its worth it just for editing guild recruitment posts.

I like this, I will +1 this and ask for a second helping of it.

Not that I'm going to make use of this functionality but it sounds like a solid idea that could be benefital to a lot of people on the forums in the coming months

I like how you Bumped your own thread here. But i'm still on the side of 'hoping' it happens.

Also, your signature is MASSIVE... people will more then likely turn that off because of its size rather than be interested in your 'syndicate?'... just letting you know.

nora,

Hi Astrophil,

This feature won't be added to the forum.

However, we have something in the pipeline for organizations that should be fulfill this request ;)

More info in the coming weeks (most likely after E3).

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.