Hi and where I should send my 100 euro?

rodier

Hi

why titles like this are not on Kickstarter instead of pile of crap?

I want help you. I want send you my money and start crawling trough this nice world tomorrow!

Send more info pl0x :D 

Hi

I want help you. I want send you my money and start crawling trough this nice world tomorrow!

Hi Rodier,

Welcome to DU, there are several people who wish to throw money at NovaQuark so they can help/play DU and make it a better place, but unfortunately like Klatu said, kickstarter is a little ways off just now.

I might temp you will reading through the DevBlogs though: https://devblog.dualthegame.com/2016/05/24/the-first-images-of-dual-universe/

nora,

You can send your money to me. I can't promise you anything game related for it however. I do have some beany babies if you want.

Like the others said, read the dev blogs and discuss in the forums like the rest of us while we wait to throw money their way.

devblog is nice..  but its not game :( :DDD ok I will wait till KS :(

Dont feel bad man, we are all in the same boat. I am going to drive myself insane waiting 2+ years for full release. 

Well I am already insane, but I may just get myself locked up this time. 

devblog is nice..  but its not game :( :DDD ok I will wait till KS :(

This is the exact feeling of almost ever other person on the forums right now. We're all very anxious for the game and information about the game, there is only a finite amount of information that we can give you so far. And once that is gone, it is like having a drug habit you didn't know you had.

Hi

All money should be sent to Pet d'Cat's Home for Unwed Mothers......thank you for your support

ah okay that made allot clear, still how does one becomes a Alpha team member ?

or is that already closed or maybe never been open to the public.

I don't know if there is any other information about the Alpha Team Members but i would suggest having a quick read through the first post in this thread, it explains a couple of things you might be interested in :)

Link: https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/336-members-selected-for-the-alpha-team/

It was never said it is closed to new members, so it is possible they will still choose alpha team members from those who are of value to the game through suggestions and feedback on the forums. The post Nora linked explains it more (seriously Nora do you have all these links indexed with reference tags or something)

Alternativly, I think it was hinted more than stated that you could become an alpha team member through the kick-starter when it launches. Id assume if they do that, it will be a higher tier donation reward.

I have never supported a kickstarter ever, but if this game can deliver I might have to. Been looking for a game to take the place of Star Wars Galaxies and so far no game has been able to deliver on the depth that game had, but this looks like it may come close.