1. 1. What name should our Empire have?

• Keep "Alliance of Free Worlds"
    • Black Sun 'something'
    • 'something' Star Empire
    • United Empire of 'something'
    • United Alliance of 'something'
    • Brotherhood of 'something or someone'
    • House of 'someone'
    • None of the above, i will add a suggestion in the comments.

Well you know why I don't like them already. They contain 'collectives' and I don't think organisations names should contain the collective of what they are, their actions should tell you what they are. 

You could try something without a collective, and since 'The free worlds' doesn't sound right..

How about

-The free people

-Freedom

-Black Hand

-Oath

-H.O.P.E, some abbreviation like Home of Planet Earth (or some such)

Tired so they are not my best, but anything I feel is better when it doesn't include the collective terms.

nora, i want to remind you that the Galactic REPUBLIC of Planets does the same and the Cynderfall Syndicate does too. the European Union does that too.

Well to each their own, I was simply offering suggestions that I personally would prefer to see in the naming of a organisation. It's your organisation, you can name it what you like. But just think of all the organisations out there that are just a name, all the companies. It's only land-masses or political groups that tend to have a collective term attached to them.

Coke,

Pepsi,

Google,

Microsoft,

Cat,

Hyundai,

NovaQuark,

Enjin,

Blizzard,

Activision,

ect... There are a lot..

I am unsure of what to vote or recommend. I thought Alliance of Free Worlds was alright. If I was forced to offer some suggestions here would be a few:

The Exodus Empire,

Alliance of Exiles,

or maybe Black Sun Exiles

But like is said, I have no idea honestly, I'm not one to come up with good names lol

*On a side note, since this post is intended for AFW members, wouldn't it of been better to have this as a group message instead of a post?

I am unsure of what to vote or recommend. I thought Alliance of Free Worlds was alright. If I was forced to offer some suggestions here would be a few:

The Exodus Empire,

Alliance of Exiles,

or maybe Black Sun Exiles

But like is said, I have no idea honestly, I'm not one to come up with good names lol

*On a side note, since this post is intended for AFW members, wouldn't it of been better to have this as a group message instead of a post?

Group messages I think are limited to 4/5 participants max. At least that's what it tells me in private chats.. :(

• 2 weeks later...

What about.....

"Sovereign Star Empire"?

People who'll call us during MAJOR EVENTS be like, "Woah! It's the SS!"

It's sounds intimidating and I like it. Just sayin...

(Had an unexpected business trip so I'm still working with the banners)

What about.....

"Sovereign Star Empire"?

People who'll call us during MAJOR EVENTS be like, "Woah! It's the SS!"

It's sounds intimidating and I like it. Just sayin...

(Had an unexpected business trip so I'm still working with the banners)

I hope you understand me when I say noone should call their organisation that, or anything that boils down to being called 'The SS'.

If you don't, just simply google 'The SS' and you'll understand why. If you did, rather a tasteless joke don't you think?

nora,