Official Known Empires Register

Slaxx

Truthfully, the C.E.F. is not an empire. It is anot amalgamation of players and pilots whose sole duty is to explore the far flung reaches of space, searching for rare and valuable lost civilizations. I suppose if you wanted to list us, we'd be more a solitary scientific Fleet

once there are way more players in the game, i will remove the non-empire organizations and only list the groups that actually have influence/are actual empires

i used "empires" as a catch-all term

once there are way more players in the game, i will remove the non-empire organizations and only list the groups that actually have influence/are actual empires

Once the game is actually launched, this pre-beta forum will be long gone, so I don't quite see the point. In addition, I guarantee that Cinderfall, while not an empire in the traditional sense, will most definitely "have influence." *cue evil laugh*

The Redstone Masons, while not an alliance or coalition, is a group that will be known.

'Im sure we will be looking for an Alliance later on in the game.

You could have been the 'Red Masons'... wasnt that a group of people from red faction ?... good games them for their destruction... other than Armageddon, that was poop.

Well the core of us are a group that came together in Minecraft. We use to build a lot of redstone traps and mechanisms.

We may use something else eventually as I have old friends from Eve and other games that intend to play.

Well the core of us are a group that came together in Minecraft. We use to build a lot of redstone traps and mechanisms.

We may use something else eventually as I have old friends from Eve and other games that intend to play.

I learnt how to logic in minecraft, well I knew logic circuits but not how to use them and such, minecraft actually taught me :)

Redstone is 100% the best thing minecraft has done, other that what tekkit has done to it.

Quick suggestion: why not put this list on the wiki instead of a forum ? It will be editable by more people and won't go down in a forum list.

Regards,

Shadow

• 2 weeks later...

I like this idea of having a list of known alliances or organizations. But, these aren't the ones to watch out for. The ones that stay silent, and have their hand in others pockets are the ones to watch out for. In such a vast universe, it will be hard too keep track of people if they don't want to be found. :P lol, that sounds dark, but I like coming up with RP elements.

I like this idea of having a list of known alliances or organizations. But, these aren't the ones to watch out for. The ones that stay silent, and have their hand in others pockets are the ones to watch out for. In such a vast universe, it will be hard too keep track of people if they don't want to be found. :P lol, that sounds dark, but I like coming up with RP elements.

I feel like youve been watching me. This is quite close to how I'm going to be when the game is out.

Till then I'm just seeing how things go.

However that being said, there is going to be a guild/organisation standalone part of the DU website/forums for posting recruiting and basically managing organisation. It was one of the announcements during E3, even though many have forgotten and posted their organisation in the forums anyway.

But yeah, the forums will not be the place to post soon for organisations, and I ant wait to see how they do it. Might even join one, who know :)

Nora

On phone so apologies for the double post.

-47th Legion

-Alliance of Free Worlds

-Cerberus Expeditionary Fleet

-Diverse Unified Alliance

-Galactic Republic of Planets

-Imperial Cinderfall Syndicate

-Pax Imperius

-Redstone Masons

You should hyperlink them names slaxx, so that people can find them for the time being and also edit your post to include the announcement of the stand alone organisation part of DU that was announced, gives people the chance to find everything without looking and they know that this isn't the primary place to recruit/join organisations :)

Nora,

Thanks for producing this list of known entities Slaxx, hopefully adding my own soon. Unless they come out with the separate site. 

I feel like youve been watching me. This is quite close to how I'm going to be when the game is out.

Till then I'm just seeing how things go.

However that being said, there is going to be a guild/organisation standalone part of the DU website/forums for posting recruiting and basically managing organisation. It was one of the announcements during E3, even though many have forgotten and posted their organisation in the forums anyway.

But yeah, the forums will not be the place to post soon for organisations, and I ant wait to see how they do it. Might even join one, who know :)

Nora

Was there any indication of a time frame? I didn't catch the announcements unfortunately. 

Thanks for producing this list of known entities Slaxx, hopefully adding my own soon. Unless they come out with the separate site. 

Was there any indication of a time frame? I didn't catch the announcements unfortunately. 

"A few weeks from now".

If I were doing that type of thing, people would only get PMs. Nothing would be very public. It might even be only in-game recruitment. I like the idea of secret societies, and I hope to at least be a part of one, if not leading one.

Who knows, we will see how things play out. :D