Greetings from Austria

Hey Guys whats up ?

My real Name doesnt matter :ph34r: .  I am from Austria and I am 21 years old.

I love to play two types of Games one is set in the future and the other in the past. I will give you 3 guesses and the first two dont Count, which of them this one is.

All jokes beside!

I am here cause I realy enjoy all common Space Games, it doesnt matter if it is EVE, Stellaris, Sins of A solar Empire, Star trek online etc.

I will enjoy this game, even if it is only half as good as I expect so to the Dev Team give me a BuyButton and go on ;).

P.S.: It would be also nice if we are able to build up a small German Community. So to all like-minded people outside don't be shy to say Hallo, Hi, Hey, Moin, Was geht ab? or whatever :rolleyes:

Kind Regards Azrael

Das ging ja aber mal schnell. Danke werde mir die mal anschauen.

Wenn wir schon dabei sind wie wird/wurde man Alpha Tester.

Woow damn that was fast. Thanks, i will take a look at it.

While we're on it, how you become an Alpha tester ?

A okay danke für die schnelle Antwort. Die AFW hört sich ganz interessant an.

Ist das in deiner Signatur schon das fertige Symbol ?? Ich kenne genug Leute die dir ein schönes Thread Design, Banner, Symbol, Webdesign oder was auch immer machen können, also wenn du noch was ändern willst schreib mir einfach.

Welcome.... I don't speak any of that language so I'm forced to greet you in good old English :)

So yeah. Welcome to DU, hope you enjoy your stay and good luck forming a group of people who speak the same language. I can't promise everyone else will interact if you do speak it though,, but it's not in the rules to speak English so best of luck :)...

Also, 'I do know a little german.. he's over there'... 

If anyone gets that reference they get a +1...

Thank you all for this warm welcome I look forward to see you InGame, whenever that will be.

@Nora I also love to speak english, even I am not the best Speaker or Writer :D , but hey learning by doing.

Thank you all for this warm welcome I look forward to see you InGame, whenever that will be.

@Nora I also love to speak english, even I am not the best Speaker or Writer :D , but hey learning by doing.

Well I can understand you so your doing a fine job so far ;)

• 3 months later...