secure your builds in a non safety zone

Gerald_Deemer

Maybe you don´t know what materials are needed. I want to build a large vessel. What do I need? I don´t think the blueprint will tell you after planning the project, or will it?

I mean this would be cool. You could generate a blueprint and it tells you what materials are needed to realize the project.

So it comes to the next issue. If you can´t get the materials within the safety zone you will not be able to build any large constructs by yourself. You will need a company, a bunch of players where miners and other raw-material collectors are available.

So "shaping" the universe is not for the single player. It´s the power of fhe mass. The best organised group will propably have the biggest impact to the universe.

The whole 'need people' is what I think the direction they are going to take DU, because when they say 'you won't leave Alioth for the first few months'... it makes me think just how difficult it's going to be to make it to space, and i assume they are taking into account the amount of people that could be working together to get out into space... 

But, the materials needed for the blueprint, i'm sure I read it somewhere that it would tell you if you had enough or not, i just can't seem to find it, so maybe i'm just imagining things, i have seen alot today so could be me :)