Small not-common knowledge of DU

norab7

I'm curious if anyone has any knowledge of DU that everyone else possibly doesn't know about or is hidden deep down in the forums that it's unlikely to surface again.

Basically I'm starting to run out of things to read and I'm 'afk' today (on phone)... wouldn't mind having more information in my belt either :)

So anything YOU think is interesting and mostly unknown, throw it in here..

Hi nora,

As far as I know, there is currently not "hidden" sub-forum, except for Novaquarks maybe.

There will probably be a dedicated forum for alpha-testers to give feedback later on, Nyzaltar talked about it. Because of NDA, access will probably be restricted though.

Did you read the entirety of forum + devblogs + wiki ?

Then, maybe you could write some RP if you need to kill time :) (that's just a random idea).

Regards,

Shadow

Hi nora,

As far as I know, there is currently not "hidden" sub-forum, except for Novaquarks maybe.

There will probably be a dedicated forum for alpha-testers to give feedback later on, Nyzaltar talked about it. Because of NDA, access will probably be restricted though.

Did you read the entirety of forum + devblogs + wiki ?

Then, maybe you could write some RP if you need to kill time :) (that's just a random idea).

Regards,

Shadow

Oh I wasn't on about any hidden parts of the forums, just parts that might be from, say, the very first posts that many haven't read all the way through.

Unfortunately i'm not one of the Alpha Team Members, so this alpha section that might happen i won't have access too i think, :(.

I'm still reading everything, but i'm quickly running low on supplies.... :)

There aren't really any gems on knowledge in the early stuff, everything was pure speculation.

Arkship supposedly built in 2536, but i dont know maybe that changed since I cant find it in the backstory anymore. Maybe I'm blind.

speculation about what kind of character creation there should be. For multiple reasons they've gone with everyone in suits, they want a realistic look for things; if they can make it look good Im still hoping for cute things to be added in down the line, but i geuss if they cant do it everyone will probably be wearing full body suits and helmets with various alterations.

random debates about pre made ships, ship modules, and targeting mechanics, bounty hunting, just like now. It's probably best to continue new threads and provoking NQ-Nyza for updated info.

I took a long break from the forums Sir Astrophil literally convinced me to return, however I need more time before I start unveiling plans as everything is dusty.

when I'm not working I'm working on a fan-lore background for the Cinderfall faction. as well as trying to get some art together, website can wait until the official forums are stronger.

I'm really glad that others have begun developing their organisations, I was driving myself mad trying to think up how to create a single all powerful federal / imperial (alliance) government. Especially going mad, because there's no telling how the tagging system is actually going to function, I understand how it basically works, but there have been no visual updates on how it will be used and no clues on what the finished version could be like.

I've fancied the idea of a community driven goal to spread the word about the game over the internets, but I'm hesitant to put out the call sine only Novaquark knows how long they are along in development and hyping people up too soon, isn't really good either. Even if I would like the community to grow exponentially.

Just as Klatu so easily said, we all would be happy to engage you in your quest for more DU.

See.. I wasn't looking for anything particular and you've already given a little background story to yourself and cinderfall.. 

My intentions is still just 'anything' if you think it's interesting that people might not know.. Post more :)

yeah, when you capture places in DU, the zones on planets will be devided by hexagons (except one zone on it) and when you capture them you have to capture some territory control beacons and place them too. and apparently spawn beacons will be very expensive to make.

yeah, when you capture places in DU, the zones on planets will be devided by hexagons (except one zone on it) and when you capture them you have to capture some territory control beacons and place them too. and apparently spawn beacons will be very expensive to make.

Don't you mean resurrection nodes... ;)

https://devblog.dualthegame.com/2014/07/06/quantum-immortality/