Hello everyone!

Even though I have already posted my intro a long while back, I thought it would be good to re introduce myself for all the newcomers here on the forums :) it's great to see many new people here :D

For those that don't already know me, I'm Michaelc. I am one of the alpha team members here on the forums and am a person who likes to build and create things! I currently play a mixture Battlefeild 3&4, Planetside 2, and Ark: Survival Evolved while I am waiting for Dual Universe :) I am a beginning modder starting with a custom map for Ark: SE which is really fun working on. I was a landmark player so building with Voxels is something I am used to. When Dual Universe comes out I plan on being a builder/manufacturer of many things for any and all factions/groups that are allies/friendly to me ingame. If anyone would like to see an example of what I can make, visit my forum profile and the header image is a ship that I once made and will be recreating in Dual :)

Anyways, that's pretty much it. It's nice to meet all the newcomers here! :) feel free to add me as a friend or follow me on twitter @MichaelcMI96 :)

See you all around!

Hi.. I had to double take there, one of my irl friends uses the alias MichealC for all his stuff.. but he's 30.. so obviously not yourself.. unless your in disguise :)...

I've only been here a short while but I am active so I don't know when I stop being a new person...

But yeah HI..