47th Legion [MilSim, PvP, PvE] [RECRUITING OPEN]

• 1 month later...

Great to see more service men and women showing up into the "dual" universe community, after all, there are not that many of us on here, so I am happy to have others to relate to. 

If interested, I am "currently" able to be caught on the "Jedi Covenant" server on SWTOR. 

Look forward to seeing you all on the flip side. . .

Wilks Checkov

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a shameless bump but the 47th is currently in Empyrion - Galactic Survival on the Homeworld server.  The server just wiped a few days ago so now is an excellent time to jump in if you've been thinking about it!

For those not aware, EGS is very similiar to Dual Universe.  Here are two trailers for recent patches:

I really like your style, if it wasn't for the fact that im pretty heavily invested in the Terran Union Armed Forces and have my mates there too this would have been something for me. I would love to face you guys in a battle in the future, be it a mock-battle or actual conflict, hardcore military versus another. Best of luck with your org!

You also mentioned that you have dabbled in ARK.  DO you have any work that you have done there or are you all on an official server?  That is currently my mainstay and would love to see what ya'll did there. :)

• 1 month later...

We have dabbled in ARK and some of our players have created various things across the board. Also some Veterans are still heavily invested in it.

We are currently playing on the HWS-NA server for Empyrion. Look forward to see you there if you decide to transfer :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The 47th Legion is proud to announce it will be running the periphery state Marian Hegemony in NetBattleTech, a Mechwarrior Online planetary conquest league!

NetBattleTech features a fully realized and detailed map of the entire inner sphere and clan space including every single world which is part of canon BattleTech lore.

The 47th Legion will be participating as the Marian Hegemony, a medium sized but powerful periphery state modeled after the ancient Roman Empire.

mh_logo.jpg

Think of NetBattleTech as Mechwarrior Online's version of Axis and Allies; player run factions will control everything from trade to diplomacy and, of course, war!

Initial setup begins tonight and we'll go weapons free one week from today.  We hope you join us in our battle against other periphery states, the major houses, the clans, perhaps even ComStar!

• 6 months later...

NBT was a great experience!  The 47th has since moved on or, more aptly, moved back into Tom Clancy's The Division.  We're still eagerly awaiting release of DU and also a smaller sci-fi MMO currently in development called Project Genom.

We're still active in Space Engineers, Empyrion, and Osiris: New Dawn as well.

As always, you can join us on our website or join us on Discord.