Hello there!

Hello there, the names Alphinon (not actually, obviously), and I was scouring the deep of the internet tech websites looking at the new graphics card releases when I saw a post about this game- and may I say, I am excited to say the least. Sounds too me what No Man's Sky should have been, and seems like it has the more enjoyable parts of EVE in gameplay that is actually playable. Looking forward to what's to come, and would love to chat with some of you guys in the future!

Welcome,

Your first post has made me think of something that no-one else has mentioned yet... that i've seen and i totally agree with you.

Sounds too me what No Man's Sky should have been, 

This is exactly what no-mans sky should have done... currently NMS looks like a simulator with the point in the game set to nothing... single player poop... DU is where it's at now.. NMS has it's chance and failed :D... 

This is exactly what no-mans sky should have done... currently NMS looks like a simulator with the point in the game set to nothing... single player poop... DU is where it's at now.. NMS has it's chance and failed :D... 

I 100% agree with you- I was very interested in NMS myself, and was eager for it too come out- but all we have seen from a game supposedly releasing next month is bland gameplay. It seems like Spore, one of my favourite game, without any... fun. A charming set of graphics and exploration that would go stale quickly, add that to a game where they tout it as "so big you will never see someone else"... then why the hell is it an MMO? Such a wasted concept (first person space MMO with environment manipulation), hopefully DU picks it up and runs with it after the inevitable low playtime of NMS.