Download link for the game???

You've sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions in your first post.... :(

You suddenly got my hopes up about a potential download link I had not seen and then vylqun slashed them in an instant... +1 for post effectiveness :)

Hi dacribmidget07,

As vylqun said: 

We are currently in Pre-Alpha and the current version of  Dual Universe is not accessible to players yet.

We will start to give access to an early version of the game when we will reach Alpha phase (at the beginning of 2017, if all goes well :)).

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hi dacribmidget07,

As vylqun said: 

We are currently in Pre-Alpha and the current version of  Dual Universe is not accessible to players yet.

We will start to give access to an early version of the game when we will reach Alpha phase (at the beginning of 2017, if all goes well :)).

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

How much information/ image/ videos ect are you planning to release from now till 2017?... because after i'm done with all the information present i can feel withdrawal symptoms being a problem... ha..

How much information/ image/ videos ect are you planning to release from now till 2017?... because after i'm done with all the information present i can feel withdrawal symptoms being a problem... ha..

We plan to release many screenshots, and a few videos (but don't expect too many as it's time consuming if we want them to be well done). 

I can't tell you more at the moment.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

We plan to release many screenshots, and a few videos (but don't expect too many as it's time consuming if we want them to be well done). 

I can't tell you more at the moment.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

I feel like your just being a big tease to me... Whenever you reply directly you give me just enough information to be satisfied and want more all at the same time.... Well played... +1

Hi dacribmidget07,

As vylqun said: 

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

But your about the game section says theres an alpha possibility for late 2016... fix that or you get poor souls like me getting their hopes up!

• 1 year later...