Hello from the America?s

Hi there! We received some information about the game and we loved what we found! I?m the Web Master of Uni?n Cosmos, a space sim spanish speaking community with members all around America and Spain. I read FAQ but i didnt find if the game will be located in spanish language? Ty!

Welcome... I had a quick spy of your website to see what you're all about since you were kind enough to link it.. But unfortunately I don't speak spanish... 

But i noticed a nice 'Star Citizen' ts channel, so i guess we might get a lot even with a language barrier ... Unless i pirate you in game... no promises though..

Welcome... I had a quick spy of your website to see what you're all about since you were kind enough to link it.. But unfortunately I don't speak spanish... 

But i noticed a nice 'Star Citizen' ts channel, so i guess we might get a lot even with a language barrier ... Unless i pirate you in game... no promises though..

Haaa it?s not a barrier for me but it can be for some others Union Cosmos?s members. Ty for your welcome!

Bienvenido! Como puedes ver en mi avatar, soy originalmente de Barcelona :)

Gracias! Somos fan?ticos de los sims espaciales pero tambi?n del f?tbol! Si te apetece puedes darte una vuelta por nuestra web y participar de este juego y otros m?s del estilo junto a nosotros. Saludos.

Welcome UC_Nuni! :)

Unfortunately the game is not planned to be localized in any other language than English before a long time (meaning it might happen but this will be after the official launch of the game) for several reasons. On the very long term, we do plan to translate the game in several other languages (German, Spanish, French, Polish and Russian are the potential languages that we might support in the future, but again, if it happens it won't be any time soon).

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

...On the very long term, we do plan to translate the game in several other languages (German, Spanish, French, Polish and Russian are the potential languages that we might support in the future, but again, if it happens it won't be any time soon).

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Well, not so bad news. Ty for the answer Nyzaltar

Welcome on the forum UC_NUNI.

. On the very long term, we do plan to translate the game in several other languages (German, Spanish, French, Polish and Russian are the potential languages that we might support in the future, but again, if it happens it won't be any time soon).

NQ-Nyzaltar nice information that will be in the future Polish language.

Welcome zen001, don't like about the double posting, you're just to excited and had to have twice as much space to say it didn't you?.. ;) haha

but yeah, this thread is cursed or something... the last three people have double posted and I don't think by choice, even I've double posted elsewhere... we're all cursed!