Coruscant maybe ?

bara1211

Hello everybody ! :blink:

At first I'm realy sorry for my english but I'm not a native speaker  <_< 

I know it's a bit mainstream but I think that building a planet city like Coruscant could be fine. Place where everyone could come, rest, trade things etc will bring nice profit. It will require many people to be very active with scritping, building, mining and whatever we will be allowed to do. Expensive project  :D

Tell me what you think in comments  ;)

I think it would be awesome :)

I also think it would take a lot of people and a lot of time. Not to mention a lot of defences. It is something a lot of people would get behind, but it is also something a lot of people would want to destroy.

Where there's a will there's a way!

Well I know what I'm going to build then... a big 'DieSun'... or 'KillSol'... and put it just around the orbit of your nice planet :).... no evil intentions here at all btw, i just like things with big weapons that destroy planets :)........................... he... he.... he...

Well I know what I'm going to build then... a big 'DieSun'... or 'KillSol'... and put it just around the orbit of your nice planet :).... no evil intentions here at all btw, i just like things with big weapons that destroy planets :)........................... he... he.... he...

My my doesn't that sound awfully similar to a recently released seventh installment of a particular series about a "war in the stars"...I wonder...

My my doesn't that sound awfully similar to a recently released seventh installment of a particular series about a "war in the stars"...I wonder...

Never thought about making it out of a moon/planet.... now i have though... and now i want to do it..

I'm just curious about what the maximum distance one can shoot from a single point.... If i can shoot across the universe from my 'Moon Base One' then i'm going to be having a lot of fun killing peo...... I mean helping people.... 

• 2 months later...

I plan on building an empire build on different sci fi fandom's, each outpost being a different show or film, I'm going to start with some star trek stuff and I won't be recruiting/ planning anything until we have a solid release date but if you wanna build some star wars outposts and join us I think it'd be interesting

I think the planet where you spawn will quickly become the Coruscant of DU ^^

While it would be neat, and if this is the case, new player experiences are going to be vastly different from those who started at launch and those who start 5+ years after launch. That said, I would like the starting zone (arkship) to have a no PVP radius around it, to include not being able to build permanent structures (or something like that). I would also like this zone around the arkship to have a high resource regeneration. Just enough boost to help that new player experience the raw feeling of building from scratch and flying in to space from your own contraption.

But of course, the rest of the planet I would love for it to be like Coruscant. That said though, I don't even know if the game could support a scale to scale model. Coruscant has some depth to it I tell you! :D