I guess it's my turn

Hey everyone, Lladz here. Just heard of this game today and am unsurprisingly very interested in seeing how it develops. Veteran of a bunch of space games like pretty much everyone else. Hoping to help provide some feedback and make this game as awesome as we can. 

As far as in game i will probably become your friendly neighborhood space trucker as i like to drink beer and fly through space with expensive cargo B) . Looking forward to seeing what kind of organizations develop before launch, joining a friendly group of people with similar interests in in-game manufacturing, trading, & logistics with a small side of piracy would be awesome. Market combat is fun.

Oho. I think you and Ellegos will get along famously. Welcome to DU Lladz!

Thanks for the welcome, you seem like an agreeable space person except for the whole evil empire thing

Thanks for the welcome, you seem like an agreeable space person except for the whole evil empire thing

I'm sure we can put our differences aside...for now.  :)

you seem like an agreeable space person except for the whole evil empire thing..

Ha.. I'm just going to sit and wait for the evil music to start playing in the background....