Why Dual Universe?

norab7

Why have you called it dual universe?,

I've had a look around and tried to find something to explain the name but haven't had any luck.

Many things Ive played before have had some connection to their names but so far I'm out of luck finding a connection here.

So, why is it called dual universe? And basically just why make Dual Universe in general?

P.s. couldnt even commute home without posting, this game is going to break me.

You ask why.....Dual Universe ??

Because when you start playing in Dual Universe you will not be able to stop playing......you begin to live in two worlds, universes :) . One will be your current world and the second will be world in game.....so DUAL UNIVERSE :D ;)  .

You ask why.....Dual Universe ??

Because when you start playing in Dual Universe you will not be able to stop playing......you begin to live in two worlds, universes :) . One will be your current world and the second will be world in game.....so DUAL UNIVERSE :D;)  .

Yeah no, i'm sorry you've got that wrong... When i play this i'm only going to have one universe and it's going to DU... the other universe is just going to be AFK.. :D

Yeah no, i'm sorry you've got that wrong... When i play this i'm only going to have one universe and it's going to DU... the other universe is just going to be AFK.. :D

He he :) nice .....but remember....when you're in space, never go on AFK. This usually ends badly ;)  .

He he :) nice .....but remember....when you're in space, never go on AFK. This usually ends badly ;)  .

I was expecting you to mention screaming there... But i'm so glad that you didn't, because i'm going to be sneaky sneaky and you won't get the chance.. :)