The Alliance of Free Worlds needs your help!

pjp9c9j.png

Welcome to the Alliance of Free Worlds (AFW)! Our goal is to bring peace and stability to the universe. Either by force or through diplomacy.
We will protect our freedom at any cost!

Our motto:

>>UNITY IS STRENTGH!<<

As we try to live up to its standards.

We are an Alliance-empire.

Our aimed attributes are:

• Permanent advantage to other groups
  • Freedom of the individual
  • Strong presence within the universe
  • Being well organized
  • An elaborate infrastructure among our colonies (we plan to connect all our colonies with stargates)

We are still small and aim for new members at the moment.

We are of course aware there will be half a year timeframe between the first playable alpha and then another year until the open beta, but this gives us enaugh time to actually form a decend sized player base. So feel free to hit us up.

As you can see i am a member of the alpha team so i will have some ingame experience and intel ready to coordinate our group better for when the game opens.

If you are interested in joining, you can't miss us! We are wearing the empire's banner in our signatures.

Our command structure:

Our members will be devided into three branches, otherwise called "sections".
Based on my loose knowledge about the game, these branches will be:

• Leader
    • Branch 1: Civil matters (This includes every freeroamer in our empire as well as colonizing new worlds and building our infrastructure - like power and food supplies)
    • Branch 2: Military (Building military installations and ships, commanding our soldiers & troops)
    • Branch 3: Resource harvesting (everything that has to do with gathering resources and keeping our empire steadily supplied)

If there is something like a dedicated research branch in the game, there will be a fourth section, the resesearch and developement section.

• A player will be appointed section leader and all section leaders plus emperor then form the council
  • That council will make the empire's government.

Each branch leader will be in direct control over the players below him that are part of his branch and will be in command direcly below the emperor.
A section leader will be free to take decisions for his section at his own discretion. Big empire wide related matters are however to be decided by the council.
As example the section leader of the military branch can decide on his own to make military bases, build ships or send someone on military missions. But in order to declare war, a council meeting has to be called in to collectively decide whether we want to initiate a war against a group or not.
If more than 50% vote for declaring war, then war will be initiated.
If we get a 50/50 vote count, the leader decides what happens.
Being a section leader requires alot of responsibility and thus i will hand-pick the section leader carefully based on his performance and accountability in the game as well as his experience with the game and maybe other games of that kind.

• The empire leader is the council chairman.
  • Every council member has the right to suggest an action or a council meeting to the chairman.
  • The council has the right to make decisions independently if the chairman is absent at a critical moment.

As you can see the authority will be evenly spread out among the council. This prevents an abuse of power.
It's a mix between monarchy and democracy.

Why choosing this system?

The monarchy part grants us a maximal control of our resources while the democracy part grants the players the freedom they desire.

If you are interested in joining us, don't hesitate! Just shoot us a message in this thread! :)

The use of the official empire signature is greatly supported!

http://imgur.com/uJR4j9k

-The founder and leader of the AFW, Slaxx

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/alliance-of-free-worlds

Should just be "the free worlds" because as you've mentioned it's also an empire.. could be a guild or a faction ect... don't want to have to many collectives strung together when the game has its own name for them.

Not wanting to pick at it, but as a hopeful recruit I thought I'd throw in my 2cents now rather than later :)

Also on phone so apologies for grammar and spelling ect

There was a change in the command structure.

the co-founder was "disempowered".

so now we are ultimately 4 people and we could use someone to make a flag for us if someone has the skills?

shoot me a message.

There was a change in the command structure.

the co-founder was "disempowered".

so now we are ultimately 4 people and we could use someone to make a flag for us if someone has the skills?

shoot me a message.

MUTINY!!.. 

Everyone loves a good bit of mutiny in the morning.... or is that just me?

I enjoy watching from the shadows, how the times have changed on these forums from a few stragglers and now mighty factions are coming to the front.

soon though Ill have to play my hand, a firm.. iron grip, to show the people the proper path, far from the light shone by these self righteous democracies, for you know democracy is the cousin of anarchy...

/maniacal laugh/

Best of luck, truly.

I enjoy watching from the shadows, how the times have changed on these forums from a few stragglers and now mighty factions are coming to the front.

soon though Ill have to play my hand, a firm.. iron grip, to show the people the proper path, far from the light shone by these self righteous democracies, for you know democracy is the cousin of anarchy...

/maniacal laugh/

Best of luck, truly.

I like you...